Unturned Update 188.8.131.52 has just been released by Smartly Dressed Games and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The update fixes server kicks for exceeding ping thresholds alongside some stability improvements.
The update is available on the Steam client as a mandatory download. We do not have the file size of the update just yet. However, we can expect it to be rather minute since it is mainly bug fixes. You can take a look at all the relevant information for the Unturned Patch Notes: Update 184.108.40.206 down below.
Unturned Patch Notes: Update 220.127.116.11
Here are the complete patch notes for the update coming out on all supported platforms:
- Server kick for exceeding ping threshold is better explained.
- Grass_2 and Grass_3 using wrong physics material.
- Revert enabling character overlap recovery due to multiplayer exploits.
- Prevent newlines and tabs in server listing short description.
- Do not drop berries when attacking berry bush.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.