Smartly Dressed Games has just deployed the new Unturned Update 220.127.116.11, and here are the complete new patch notes. This patch adds the hit sounds for golf club and frying pan, along with some small changes and a few bug fixes. The game now also has an official new wiki that you can explore.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Unturned patch notes for Update 18.104.22.168 is covered in the next section. For those curious, this patch can now be download and installed directly off Steam. You may need to restart the client if you do not see this update yet in your Downloads listing.
Unturned Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Unturned Update 126.96.36.199 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Hit sounds for golf club and frying pan.
- Converted vehicle save/load/network to use asset guids.
- Replaced remaining code usage of physic material enums.
- Updated Unity to 2019.4.35f1 LTS.
- Clarified invalid guid and hash mismatch kick messaging.
- Consumeable item exception if NPC item reward was missing asset.
- Glasses mythical attachment incorrect while wearing NVGs or blindfold.
- Do not log server password when enabled.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.