Iron Gate Studios has released the new Valheim Update 0.150.3 today on April 19 and we have the complete patch notes that you can read. You can find out everything regarding this latest Valheim patch on what has changed or fixed in the game. According to the developers, this patch took extra time to be developed due to the new terrain-modification system, but this will ultimately make the game much smoother and load faster.
We do not have a file size for the patch download, but we will update this article once we do. For now, you can read up the official release notes below.
Valheim Update 0.150.3 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Valheim Update 0.150.3 that is now live on Steam for all the players:
- Swamp draugr spawner location fix to prevent draugrs from spawning inside stones
- Lox pet-sfx fix
- Torches in locations should no longer support constructions
- Dolmen location stone size fix
- New terrain modification system
- Terrain-modification priority changed (Terrain modifications in an area should load before buildings, only applies to the new terrain modification system)
- World loading tweaks (to fix issues with ships and buildings getting damaged while loading)
- Stop server list download when leaving the start menu (to decrease network bandwidth usage)
- Lowered the amount of stone required to Raise ground using the hoe
Valheim is now available on the PC (Steam) as an Early Access game. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.