Iron Gate Studios has just released Valheim Update 0.150.3 on May 12 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The mechanics of the harpoon have been completely overhauled with new bugs being fixed as well.
The developers are currently hard at work to bring about a more comprehensive roadmap for the game. However, since the game is still in early access, there still isn’t a concerete release date for major content updates.
Valheim Update 0.153.2 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Valheim Update 0.153.2.
* Fixed smelter issue when a very long time has passed since visiting (10000 days)
* 30s Pre world save warning added
* Stone stair physics fix
* Inventory screen gamepad focus fix
* Large-creature visual overhaul (troll, boss-2 & boss-3)
* Troll ragdoll material fix
* Harpoon mechanics overhauled
* Engine updated (some stability improvements)
* Draugr archer visual fixes (1 & 2 star draugrs sometimes got the wrong material)
* Fixed issues when crafting station is destroyed while in use
* Creature group spawning adjusted to avoid spawning over total limit (in some cases)
* Credits updated
* Localization updates
Are you excited for the new Harpoon mechanics? Let us know in the comments section down below! For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: IronGate Studios