Iron Gate Studios has deployed this latest Valheim Update 0.154.1 earlier today and we have the complete patch notes with us. This PC update should now be rolling out via Steam to all the players. You can find all the relevant information here in the release notes, including the changes and bug fixes.
This is a small patch with minor changes to the game that have been added to the Valheim Update 0.154.1. No file size available as of yet, but will update when we find out. Sadly there have been no new features introduced with this patch.
Valheim Update 0.154.1 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Valheim Update 0.154.1 that is now live for all the players:
* Fixed issue where capes sometimes formed strange bumps on the back after jumping
* Close build gui with ESC selection fix
* Fuling army event trigger fixed
* Wolf hunt event trigger fixed
* Troll ground slam can now be blocked
* Longship repair & build sound fixes
* Wolfcape durability fix
* Respawning resources timer fix (Berries and flint should now correctly respawn)
* Serpents no longer flee when low on health
* Fixed issue with ship containers not closing properly in some situations
* Raise terrain is more smooth & less pointy
* Fixed water particles & water-surface clipping issues inside boats
* Better fermenter feedback when it’s exposed
* Tweaked some sound assets to use less RAM
* Covered rocks should no longer look wet during rain
For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.