Valheim Update 0.203.10 was just deployed by Iron Gate Studios, and we have the complete list of patch notes available for you. These new notes continue the hotfixes for the big Hearth & Home update. This time the developers have made some more adjustments to make everything feel more balanced. Some food stats have been changed, but more importantly all melee weapons will now cost less stamina to use.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Valheim patch notes for Update 0.203.10 are not covered in the next section. You should be able to download this patch right away directly from Steam. We do not yet have the update file size of this patch, but we will update later when we have it.
Valheim Update 0.203.10 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Valheim Update 0.203.10 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Oven & cookingstation drop food items when destroyed
- Gamepad sensitivity save fix
- Acorn & Birch seed drop rate increased
- Onion seed icon tweak
- Player number difficulty scale tweaks
- Removed comfort from Crystal wall
- Atgeir, Blackmetal axe, Bronze spear tweaks
- Lower melee weapon stamina drain
- Knives have more durability
- Tweaked some food stats based on effort to craft (blood pudding, boar jerky, bread, deer stew, mincemeat sauce, wolf jerky)
- Night-spawning monsters despawn faster in the morning
- Parry ranged attacks staggers caster again (illogical but fun)
- Fuling AI tweaks (Spreads out & circles more)
- Longer Lox attack cooldowns
- Frost damage slowdown fix
- Shield tutorial trigger fix for wood shields
- Wood log 26° & 45° stability fix
- Jack-o-turnip enabled
- Torch + weapon jog animation fix
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.