Riot Games has just released the new Valorant Update 3.01 for everyone and here are the complete list of patch notes for those who want to read. Do not expect any new features or major shakeups in the gameplay with this patch, because we saw a similar huge update in the previous one.
Several new issues and bugs were discovered since the launch of their previous patch, so the teams took time to fix those and have addressed them in Valorant Update 3.01. This update consists of the mostly fixes. All the relevant information you need to know has been covered below in the release notes.
Valorant Update 3.01 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Valorant Update 3.01 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Sage’s can no longer place Barrier Orb on some projectiles while they’re in the air
- Fixed bug where Skye was able to activate the flash of Guiding Light while suppressed
- Fixed the ability to heal KAY/O while downed in NULL/CMD
- Fixed Sova’s Recon Bolt projectile from looking deployed for enemies when flying through the air
- Fixed a bug where you were able to abuse text chat colors to impersonate system messages
- Fixed a bug where the invite button UI overlapped with Defender Coach UI in Custom Games
- Fixed bug where names were appearing as question marks if you had the “Use Generic Names for Players Outside my Party” setting turned on
- Fixed alignment issues in Observer view
- Fixed Account Leveling issue where some of you got a lower level than intended
- If impacted, you will receive your correct Account Level and will keep the AP gained while playing at the incorrect level.
- Fixed visual issues affecting Account Leveling at the End of Game screen
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Riot Games