Riot Games has just deployed Valorant Update 4.10 and we have the complete patch notes for you to go through. This update makes balancing changes to various Agents and also fixes the bugs and known issues that were present in the game. There are a few map updates as well to ensure that everyone has a good experience playing the game.
The update is available globally on the Riot Client. However, it may start downloading for you in a few hours considering how Riot ends up pushing out their update. We still aren’t sure of the file size of this particular update. But, we’ll let you know as soon as we do. Now that it has been a while since Fade is out, check out our latest Valorant Agent tier list.
Valorant Patch Notes: Update 4.10
Here are the complete patch notes for Valorant Update 4.10 coming out for all supported platforms:
- Agent Progress/Charge Bars – Moved to a consistent location and made a consistent size on the following Agents:
- Updated 3P model to increase detail and fidelity.
- Removed some pixel collision on the following areas:
- Can no longer walk up the front of A site cover
- Can no longer jump onto the top of C site cover without a boost ability
- Added new Performance graph to display Shooting Error values for recent shots on the Client. This is the same information visible in the crosshair error settings, but should help players to better diagnose their own performance after an engagement.
Gameplay Consistency Updates
For more information about the below performance graphs and bug fix, please check out the VALORANT Gameplay Consistency Update 2 article.
- Fixed an issue where ping or framerate spikes could cause an excessive move processing buffer to develop and persist for multiple seconds. While this was happening, you may have been experienced:
- Increased Server side input latency, which could make inputs take longer to be applied than would be expected based on your ping.
- Additional delay in your view of other players, which could give you less time to react.
- In both of these cases, the additional latencies were not reflected in the current “Network RTT Avg/Max” graph or in-game scoreboard ping values.
- Added new Performance graph showing “Network RTT Jitter” to help you understand if you’re experiencing network issues not reflected in the Network RTT Avg/Max values
- Added new Performance graph “Network RTT + Processing Delays,” which captures the effective latency you experience due to Network Round Trip Time, Server move processing, and Client move processing delays
- “Destroyed” Voice lines for deployable abilities will now be heard globally by allies. This includes:
- Chamber: Trademark and Rendezvous
- Killjoy: Turret and Alarmbot
- Cypher: Trapwire and Spycam
- Yoru: Gatecrash
- Fixed a bug where Neon’s High Gear would automatically stop after using Fast Lane or Relay Bolt
- Fixed issue where observers would see Viper’s enemies glow red when they were near but outside of Viper’s Pit.
- Fixed Chamber’s Rendezvous radius not showing for spectators and observers
- Fixed Brimstone’s Incendiary (Q) feeling damage in chunks of 15 instead of 1 like the other zone damage abilities in the game
- Overall DPS should be unchanged.
- Bug fix for some minor flickering that was occurring on Protocol weapon’s transparent line VFX when inspecting, ADSing, reloading, etc.
- Fixed a bug where agent specific keybinds would sometimes not work properly even though the settings menu showed them as applied
- This fix actually went out in 4.09, but we wanted to make sure users on the live game weren’t experiencing issues in this area before calling it “fixed.”
- Fixed a bug where the combat report would rarely not show up for the entirety of the game.
- Spike plant and defuse bar are not shown for Observers with Minimal HUD enabled, even when spectating the Agent who is planting or defusing.
Let us know your thoughts on this update in the comments below. For more patch notes, head over to our news section.
Source: Riot Games