War Thunder Update 1.82 was just deployed by the developers at Gaijin Entertainment, and here is the complete list of patch notes for you. This update is a minor one and it focuses on fixing various bugs and adding quality of life changes to improve the gameplay experience.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the War Thunder patch notes for Update 1.82 is covered below. This update is available to download right now without any server downtime. We are not certain about the file size just yet but we will keep you updated.
War Thunder Patch Notes: Update 1.82
Here are the official patch notes for War Thunder Update 1.82 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Stormer HVM — incorrect scoring of the “Fire arrows” award for destroying aircraft has been corrected.
- M3 Bradley, M3A3 Bradley — a bug with incorrect declination angle of the ATGM launcher in RB has been fixed..
- SMK — incorrect armour values in the info card have been fixed.
- Sho`t Kal Dalet — name of the coaxial machine gun has been corrected in x-ray mode.
- Downloading additional content will no longer be interrupted when joining battle.
- Israeli Air Force decals can be used on Israeli aircraft only.
War Thunder is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: War Thunder