War Thunder Update 1.99 was just deployed by the developers at Gaijin Entertainment, and here is the complete list of patch notes for you. This update fixes various issues that were present in the game with ground vehicles, aircraft, and other improvements as well. Make sure to check out the notes below for the complete details.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the War Thunder patch notes for Update 1.99 is covered below. This update is available to download right now. We are not certain about the file size just yet but we will keep you updated.
War Thunder Patch Notes: Update 1.99
Here are the official patch notes for War Thunder Update 1.99 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- In the marker-less game modes, 1st generation ATGMs do not fall on the ground anymore when switching to binoculars.
- Sho’t — a bug has been fixed with the minimal gun depression angle over the engine compartment. The minimal angle has been corrected from +5 to 0 degrees (report)
- F-104S.ASA — a bug has been fixed with a missed gun in custom weapon presets in xray mode.
- F-4C Phantom II — a bug has been fixed where the belly-mounted gun was displayed in the xray mode instead of installed wing gun pods.
- Initial speed of attacker and bomber aircraft in Ground Arcade battles has been increased (fighters’ speed remains):
- from 600 to 680 kph in sessions of BR 7.3 — 9.7;
- from 700 to 800 kph in sessions of BR 10+.
- Aircraft setup in Ground Arcade battles has been updated:
- IL-28Sh and Me 262 C-2b — have been removed in session of BR 7.3 — 8.3;
- AH-1S early and BO 105 PAH-1 — have been removed in sessions of BR 8.0 — 9.0;
- UH-1D (Germany) — a bug has been fixed with incorrect weapons in the setup with unguided rockets.
War Thunder is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: War Thunder