Gaijin Entertainment has pushed out the latest War Thunder Update 126.96.36.199 today on May 26 along with the complete list of patch notes. There are quite a few bug fixes and changes in this release for the game. You can find all the relevant information regarding the patch in the notes below.
War Thunder Update 188.8.131.52 is now available to download and install on the PC and consoles. The file size of this patch is unknown to us yet, may be you can help us out with the size?
War Thunder Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the War Thunder Update 220.127.116.11 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
Update 26.05.2021 (18.104.22.168)
- “Cancel” button function has been improved. If a session is not complete yet, the “Cancel” button will immediately cancel the queue.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the bomb sight to bind to a point when rockets are selected in the weapon selection menu.
- A bug has been fixed that prevents wheeled vehicles from moving the steering when the engine is turned off.
- A bug has been fixed that changed the firing sound on helicopters by activating the option of changing the rate of fire for those helicopters that don’t have it equipped.
- Error in hit sounds for the M919 and M791 rounds have been fixed.Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- F-104S / F-104G — the incorrect operation of the ballistic calculator in some cases has been fixed.
- F6F-5, F6F-5N — radar cone has been corrected to 7.5 degrees.
- Yak-38, Yak-38M —a bug has been fixed with the UPK-23-250 gun pods being designated as “High caliber guns” instead of “Additional guns”.
- Harrier GR.1 — the display of the gun has been fixed for some weapon presets in x-ray mode.
- A bug has been fixed on some bombers that prevented a turret aiming past the tail, trying to arc it instead. Changes implemented for:
- Blenheim Mk.IV
- Beaufighter (all series)
- Ju-87 (all series)
- Tu-2 (all series)
- Su-2 (all series)
- B6N (all series).Ground vehicles model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Begleitpanzer 57, T32, T32E1, T95 – a bug has been fixed that prevented a part of the ammo rack from exploding, even if those parts were destroyed (“blackened”).
- Jagdpanther, Bfw. Jagdpanther – sight magnification has been reduced from x10 to x5.Fleets model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Prinz Eugen — missing tip of the right side torpedo launcher at the stern has been fixed.
- Comandante Margottini — all-round aiming has been added to the third main calibre turret.
- IJN Kuma — depth charges have been removed from the x-ray view of the torpedo preset.
- USS North Dakota — aiming limits of the 127mm guns on the ship sides have been fixed.
- HMS Enterprise — traverse aiming limits of the main calibre turrets have been fixed in order to not fire through the superstructure.
- Kirov, Voroshilov — armour thickness on the roof of the conning tower has been fixed.
War Thunder is now out on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.