Gaijin Entertainment has just released War Thunder Update 2.7.084 (PS5 Update 01.000.038) and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update includes a few bug fixes and stability improvements to the game.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms as Xbox v184.108.40.206 and on the PS5 as v01.000.038. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below.
War Thunder Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
Ground vehicles model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Erratic movement of guided missiles when observed in flight has been fixed.
- Physically correct tracks now shown in the hit camera.
- A bug has been fixed which displayed crew members and modules in server replays as low-poly models.
- Identification friend or foe for commanders’ sights has been added to SB mode (duplicates the gunner’s sights behaviour).
- In the modifications window you can now see a projectile’s characteristics when you hover the cursor over it.
- Challenger 2, Challenger 2 (2F) — transmission operation and gear values have been specified. Intermediate gear values have been added to improve overall performance. Source: David Brown Santasalo TN54E official brochure.
- VFM5 — transmission operation and gear values have been specified. (report).
- Begleitpanzer 57 — a bug with missing duplicate gun controls of commander in x-ray mode has been fixed.
- C2A1 — a bug with incorrect mud shield material in the hangar has been fixed.
- Vickers MBT — a bug where there was no turret control when selecting a sighting machine gun as the main weapon has been fixed.
- 120mm DM11 — type of the shell has been corrected, it now features the remote fuse ability.
- M47 (105/55) — elevation angles have been increased from -5/+19 to -10/+20 degrees.
- Rooikat 105 TD, Rooikat MTTD — the number of steering axles has been reduced. First and second axles steer now (fourth was previously steered incorrectly).
- M56 — recoil has been reduced.
- M60A2 — a bug has been fixed with excessive repair time of the turret machine gun.
- Сhieftain Mk.10, Challenger Mk.2, Challenger Mk.3 — elevation speed has been increased from 4.5 to 22.5 degrees (report).
- Pz.III M, Pz. III N, Pz.IV H, Pz.Wef.Bg.IV J, Panzer IV/70A, Panzer IV/70V — a bug has been fixed that prevented track durability increase when installing the modification Ostketten/Winterketten.
- M15/42, M42 Contraereo, 75/34 M42, 75/34 M43, 105/25 M43, 75/46 M43 — transmission operation and gear values have been specified. Max reverse speed is now 3.3 km/h. Max speed is 38 km/h. Source: CARRO ARMATO FIAT ANSALDO Modelli M42-M43, Norme d’uso e manutenzione, 2^ Edizione, 1944.
- Sd.Kfz. 6/2 — a bug has been fixed that prevented the selection of the second type of the HEIT round in the protection analysis.
- Challenger 2 (2F), Challenger 2, Т-80БВМ, Т-72А, Т-34-85, Tiger H1, Leopard 2A5 — a bug with tracks turning while the turret turned in the hit camera has been fixed.
- AMX-13 (HOT) — HOT missiles displayed correctly in flight and will not now fly sideways.
- Strv 103 — removed excessive gun traverse after installing the engine modification.
- T-80BVM — Armour has been fixed. It is now impossible to damage the tank with low powered HE shells.
- KV-1S — Bugs related to the armour which, in some cases caused, shells to ignore the armour at high angles by a causing double ricochet, have been fixed.
- Bugs in the operation of volumetric shells which,in some rare cases, could cause anomalous penetration into overlapping bulk armour joints have been fixed.
- A bug, where shells hitting a target at large angles could cause damage to some tank modules while ignoring the armour, has been fixed.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- A bug has been fixed, that caused a seeker to lock on target when pointing an observation camera at the sun. Missile launch was also possible, which led to missile self-destruct.
- A bug has been fixed that displayed HE round explosives weight in the info card when selecting AP rounds for auto cannons.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented automatic target tracking in helicopters at certain areas of the location “Normandy” in missions “Normandy” and “Fields of Normandy”.
- Wellington (all series) — 1,000 lbs bomb has been replaced from AN-M65A1 to G.P.MK1 (report).
- Ju 288C — display of the incorrect material of the pilot’s seats armour has been fixed.
- J-7E — a bug has been fixed, when the modification “Type 500” was not required for 500 kg bomb presets.
- F-1 — display of the icons in the suspended weapon menu has been fixed, icons are now set to the standard.
Fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Shell tracking camera behavior has been improved:
- Camera return speed has been increased;
- Viewing angle has been increased;
- Camera stopping distance before shells hit the target has been reduced.
- Erich Giese — Ship’s name in the research tree has been aligned with the general rule: Z12 Erich Giese (report).
- SMS Westfalen — Armour thickness of armour deck, bevels and anti-torpedo bulkhead have been corrected.
- RN Zara — Traverse angles of the first and fourth main calibre turrets have been increased: ±145° → ±150°.
- The counting of the “Atlas Stones” achievement has been fixed (for the Battle Pass).
- Camera speed in replays no longer depends on the selected playback speed(report).
- A bug that made it impossible to leave the statistics screen in a single mission has been fixed (report).
- In the “Training squadron” creation window you can now navigate through the interface elements using a keyboard arrows or the gamepad D-pad.
- A bug that caused the blocked crew icon to remain red in some cases after a lock has been released has been fixed.
- Now in the battle log it will be specified how the player’s vehicle was destroyed (by machine gun, shell, explosion, torpedo, etc).
- The “Active Scouting” button will no longer be displayed in the events selection menu. The function itself, as before, is available by predefined button.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: War Thunder