Gaijin Entertainment has just deployed War Thunder Update 2.9.06.1 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update fixes issues with some aircraft models, damage model characteristics and weaponry changes as well.
The update is available globally as a mandatory download. You can take a look at all the relevant information for War Thunder Patch Notes: Update 2.9.06.1 down below. The file size of the update has not been disclosed just yet.
War Thunder Patch Notes: Update 2.9.06.1
- Toldi IIA — missing effects of barrel break and damaged track have been restored.
- Airfield AA guns will no longer stop firing at damaged enemy aircraft that are still able to fight.
- The incorrect display of contacts at greater distances in SB mode has been fixed.
- Minimal size of contacts while playing at high resolution has been fixed.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Ki-84 ko, Ki-84 otsu, Ki-84 hei — the thickness of the armoured headrest has been increased from 6mm to 13mm (report).
- Saab A32A — separate drop has been added for 120 and 250 kg bombs.
- H8K2, H8K3 — a bug has been fixed where the upper turret was able to fire through the fuselage.
- IL-10, IL-10 (1946) — firing angles in the turret have been corrected, the ammo capacity of the UBT and B-20 machine guns have been corrected from 300 to 150 rounds. Separate launch has been added for 82mm and 132mm rockets.
- Su-6 (AM-42), Su-6 (M-71F) — firing angles in the turret have been corrected.
- USS Omaha, USS Raleigh, USS Detroit — the traverse angles on the casement main calibre guns have been increased.
- IJN Yubari — year of modernization has been changed to 1944.
- Köln F220, Lübeck F224 — a bug with absent overheating in the 100mm guns has been fixed.
- HMS Norfolk — aiming angles of the 1st and 3rd main calibre turrets have been changed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Gaijin Entertainment