Gaijin Entertainment has just released War Thunder update 3.64 (PC Update 184.108.40.206) and we have the complete patch notes covered for you. The update mainly aims to improve some aircraft and damage models whilst also balancing out some interactions with guns as well.
The update is available globally on both the PS4, Xbox, and PC. The file size has not been disclosed yet but we can expect it to be relatively small since no new content has been added to the game.
War Thunder Update 3.64 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for War Thunder Update 3.64.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- A-20G-25 — the ammo order has been corrected for the .50 Browning M2 machine guns. The M8 AP-I round has been added.
- Saab J-35D, Saab J-32B — a bug has been fixed that prevented a canopy to rip off when passing the speed limit (report).
- F-89 (all series) – the engine throttle display in the hangar has been corrected.
- J7W1 – pitch stability loss when the tail is damaged has been fixed, balance and controls at mid and high speed have been improved.
- F8U-2 – airbrake block and auto folding has been removed when flaps are in combat mode.
- F-89B, F-89D, P.108A — the third-person view camera has been corrected to prevent the tail from occluding the sight.
- Hawker Hurricane Mk.IV — a bug has been fixed that displayed 40mm Vickers S gunpods in the x-ray view when selecting a bomb preset.
- Ka-29 — a bug with a missing ammo counter for the 2A42 gun in the HUD menu has been fixed.
- N-37D gun— overestimated dispersion in bursts has been corrected.
- Hispano Mk.II (1943) gun — a bug has been fixed that increased dispersion after the “New guns” modification has been purchased.
Ground vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Warrior — transmission operations have been specified, neutral turn capability has been added (report).
- Olifant Mk.2 — the transmission gears number has been specified, the neutral turn issue has been solved (report).
- Olifant Mk.1A — the neutral turn issue has been solved.
- M901 — huge pivot radius issue due to lacking track blocking has been solved (report).
- HSTV-L — the transmission gears number has been specified, overall dynamics have been improved. (report).
- ZSU-23-4 — overestimated gun breech durability has been corrected.
- FlaRakPz 1 — a bug has been fixed that prevented the tracking radar to operate simultaneously with the detection radar after a previous repair.
- AMX-10RC — suspension position switch has been disabled when afloat on water.
- A bug has been fixed where the class of vehicles might be displayed incorrectly at long distances.
Fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Pola, Trento — the angle of heel, while turning, has been reduced.
- USS North Dakota (BB-29) — incorrect turn angles of the main calibre turrets have been corrected.
- S-100 (1945) — the MG34 1934 machine guns have been replaced with MG15 1936 machine guns.
- IJN Settsu — the MG08 machine guns have been replaced with 6.5 mm 3rd Year Type machine guns.
- USS Bennion (DD-662), USS Cowell (DD-547), Fletcher (DD-445), JDS Yūgure (DD-184) — the thickness of the armour belt has been increased from 13 mm to 19 mm.
- Kanonenboot K-2 — 13.2mm 76 type93 machine guns have been replaced with 13.2 mm Hotchkiss machine guns.
- USS Baltimore (CA-68) — displacement has been corrected.
That’s everything you need to know about War Thunder Update 3.64! What balance change are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments down below. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.