Gaijin Entertainment has just released War Thunder Update 3.69, and we have the complete patch notes for you. The patch mainly consists of improvements and changes being done to the console version of the game, with specific improvements being added on for both the PlayStation and Xbox.
The update is a mandatory download and is available globally right now on all supported platforms. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information. The patch is version (18.104.22.168 on the Xbox and PlayStation 4 whereas it is titled as Patch 01.000.035 on the PS5.
War Thunder Update 3.69 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for War Thunder Update 3.69:
- The driver in ground vehicles now switches gears more correctly when moving up or down a hill.
- Phantom FG.1, Phantom FGR.2 – fixed missing texture on the AIM-9G/9D missile pylon.
- OS2U-3 – fixed a bug with obstructed view for the gunner (report).
- A bug that caused the radial menu to not work when playing with a gamepad for some players by using control settings different from standard (flying out in an event, fire extinguisher, artillery strike) has been fixed.
- A bug that in some camera positions showed tree branches and leaves without transparency has been fixed.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- SA 313B Alouette II (Germany), SA 313B Alouette II (France) — fixed a bug where the MG sight might disappear whilst using the weapon selector.
- Etendard IVM – fixed a bug where an antenna might remain when the tail is torn off.
- Firefly FR.Mk.V – fixed a bug that prevented installation of 250 lb or 500 lb bombs separately from rockets (report).
- A.109EOA-2, A129CBT – fixed a bug that disabled stabilization from the gunner view in certain sectors.
- SB-2 (all series) – bomb drop order has been corrected for DER-19 and DER-33 pylons.
- MiG-21F-13 – the thickness of the headrest has been corrected to 16 mm.
- Harrier GR.3, Jaguar GR.1, AV-8A, AV-8C, Phantom FG.1, FGR.2 — incorrect overload limit equal to 4G for launch AIM-9D and AIM-9G missiles has been revoked.
Flight model changes
- MiG-23M – the maximum indicated air speed has been increased to 1,400 kph.
Ground vehicles model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- Ostwind, Ostwind II — fixed a bug that prevented part of the ammo rack from exploding even if the module had been destroyed (“blackened”).
- M47, mKpz M47, M47 (Japan) – gun depression angle has been corrected from -5 to -10 degrees (report).
- FV102 Striker — Issues causing an inability to fire ATGMs after the commander was killed has been fixed.
Fleets model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes:
- IJN Yugumo – fixed insufficient draft.
- HMS Belfast, HMS Liverpool – the armour type on specific elements has been fixed.
- USS Baltimore – fixed the type of armour decking.
- S-204 Lang – MG34 machine gun changed to MG15.
- A bug that caused HDR mode to be active in the game on the Xbox Series X even though it had been turned off in the settings of the console or display has been fixed.
- A client crash when starting A Test Flight In aircraft has been fixed.
- The game now launches correctly in VR mode using a WMR Headset with the Easy Anticheat checkbox enabled in the launcher.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.