Gaijin Entertainment just released this new War Thunder Update 3.82 and the full patch notes list is covered below for you. The patch doesn’t bring any features sadly, all it does is improve on some functionality and include balance changes.
You should be able to download and install War Thunder Update 3.82 right away. All the relevant information regarding this update has been covered in the full release notes below. We do not yet have the file size of this update, but it shouldn’t be too big as it only contains minor fixes.
War Thunder Update 3.82 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for War Thunder Update 3.82 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Improvements and fixes
- AV-8A, AV-8C, Harrier GR.1, Harrier GR.3, F-4E Phantom II, F-4EJ Phantom II, F-4F Early, F-4F, Phantom FG.1, Phantom FGR.2, Su-17M2, Jaguar A, Jaguar GR.1, F-5E, A-7D — a bug has been fixed due to which gunsight screen changed color after switching the sight off.
- A bug has been fixed due to which missiles within the launchers of destroyed tanks might appear undamaged.
- A bug has been fixed due to which a flight of a nuclear strike aircraft did not lead to the sound of a siren, nuclear blast and the mission’s end.
- A probable issue with the error message after quitting the game client has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed that could lead to a crash when in the spectator mode in the Arcade battles.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Pe-2-31, Pe-2-83, Pe-2-110, Pe-2-359 — ammo capacity of the ShKAS machine gun has been changed from 450 to 430.
- AH-1S (early) — radar warning system has been added.
Fleet model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Fairmile C (312) — start battle camera position has been corrected (previously was turned to stern); maximum ammo capacity of the 40mm guns in battle has been changed.
- HMAS Tobruk – the year of ship modification has been changed to 1950.
War Thunder is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: War Thunder