Gaijin Entertainment has just deployed War Thunder Update 3.89, and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The latest update primarily brings several changes in the vehicle model, damage model, artifact model, and weaponry.
You should be able to download this patch right away, as it has been pushed out on all supported platforms. Here is all the relevant information regarding War Thunder Update 3.89. The actual file size of this update hasn’t been disclosed by developers yet.
War Thunder Patch Notes: Update 3.89
Here is the complete list of patch notes for War Thunder Update 3.89 rolling out on all supported platforms:
- The crosshair shift when switching to the commander’s camera has been fixed.
- Incorrect display of smoke and fire on specific graphic presets has been fixed.
- The playback of the video in the tutorial mission will no longer cause an FPS drop.
- A bug has been fixed where an enabled Japanese Microsoft IME keyboard would cause a switch to hiragana instead of Latin by default.
- BV 138 C-1 — a bug with the display of the water surface in the bomb sight has been fixed.
- New icons for the respawn points have been added.
- Camo preview has been added to the “Skins” tab of the user profile card.
- The missile info card now has data on the time of controlled flight, jamming resistance of the ATGM guiding optical channel, as well as guaranteed launch distance of the ATGM ( an attainable distance under any atmospheric conditions affordable). Availability of the laser-beam control channel now indicated for ATGMs based on ground vehicles.
Ground vehicle model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Challenger 2 (2F) — durability of combined armour has been specified.
- Challenger 2, Challenger 2 (2F) — aiming angles of the AA machine gun have been specified to avoid firing through the commander’s sight.
- Type 16 — camera position has been corrected. A bug has been fixed where the vehicle might disappear at certain angles of the camera view.
- Type 16, Dardo, Centauro I 105, Centauro I 105R, Centauro I 120 — a bug has been fixed with the display of bulkheads in xray mode with the armour view disabled (report).
- ZBD86 — a bug has been fixed with the simultaneous view of different types of ATGMs in xray mode.
- T-64B, T-72A, T-72AV (TURMS-T), T-72B, T-72B (1989), T-72B3 — description of the turret armour has been corrected in xray mode. The values order has been changed to “from the lowest to the highest”. A bug with missing cast armour in the armour description has been fixed .
- TAM 2IP — a bug with missing overpressure damage to the crew has been fixed.
Aircraft model, damage model, characteristic and weaponry changes
- Ju 87 G-1, Ju 87 G-2 — a bug has been fixed where parts of the cannons remain in the air when the wings have detached.
- MiG-21MF — a bug has been fixed where parts of the wings remain in the air after the wings have detached.
- MiG-21MF, MiG-21SMT — a bug has been fixed where the airbrake might pass through a suspended flare container.
- Attacker FB.1, Attacker FB.2 — the flap limitation has been added when using suspended armament.
- Saab A32A — a bug has been fixed where chaff was added to the 12xM/49 rockets preset.
- IL-2 (all series) — a separate launching of the 82mm and 32mm rockets has been added.
- Saab A21A-3 — a separate bomb drop has been added for the 50kg bombs.
- Pr.1204 — damage to the turrets with the vessel heaving has been fixed.
- IJN Mutsuki, 120 mm/45 3rd Year Type — armour piercing and ballistics of shells Type 1 and Type 0 has been corrected.
- Characteristics of the Italian W.200/450X5,75 torpedo have been corrected: max distance has been increased to 8 km.
- Maxim Gorkiy – the parameters of explosions in the ammo stowages have been corrected. Explosion and fire in the auxiliary calibre ammo stowage does not lead to a guarantee of vessel destruction.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Gaijin Entertainment