Gaijin Entertainment has just released War Thunder Update 3.97 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update include bug fixes for Ground Vehicles, Aircraft, Naval and texture refreshes to the game.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms. There will be no maintenance period for this particular update. We still don’t have the file size for this particular patch. You can find all the relevant information for War thunder Patch Notes: Update 3.97 down below.
War Thunder Patch Notes: Update 3.97 (22.214.171.124)
Here are the complete patch notes for War Thunder Update 3.97 coming out for all supported platforms:
- A bug on several vehicles where a tank sight couldn’t be used in SB game mode because it was covered with textures has been fixed.
- A bug with the possible re-appearance of grass with repeated entrenchment has been fixed.
- A bug where after entrenching, some objects in the location design like stones, boards etc might remain hanging in the air has been fixed.
- Strv 103С — the possibility of entrenching with a blade not connecting to the ground has been fixed.
- ZLT-11 – the gun depression angle has been increased from -4.5 to -5 degrees. Armour penetration has been increased and the ballistics have been recalculated for the DTW-2-105 round (previously it used the values of the DM63 shell). The modification ‘Laser rangefinder” has been updated to “LWS/LR”, since this vehicle had a laser warning system.
- T26E5 – magnification of the gunner sight has been changed from the fixed multiplier x5 to a variable multiplier 4x-8x. Source. The thickness of the central bulge on the upper front plate has been increased from 162 to 242mm. Source. The “Artillery strike” modification has been removed, since the vehicle is classified as a heavy tank.
- The ability to use the night vision channel from the gunner view with the AA machine gun sight has been revoked for all vehicles, except for those with NVD for an AA machine gun: XM-803, MBT-70, KPz-70, Leopard-2K, 2S25M, Challenger 2 (2F).
- A bug that caused the RWR (radar warning system) on aircraft to not respond to radar detection has been fixed.
- A bug with the disappearance of the HUD on helicopters in some instances has been fixed.
- The night vision mode toggle has been fixed for seeker cameras on guided bombs when used with surveillance and targeting pods.
- Harrier GR.3 — ammo capacity of the 30mm ADEN cannons in the preset with the chaff/flares pod has been corrected.
- F4U-4 — separate bomb drop has been added for the 2×1,000 lbs preset.
- Hunter F.6 — a bug with the display of the SRAAM rocket protective caps in the preset with no secondary armament has been corrected.
- F7F-1 / 3— separate bomb drop has been added.
- AIM-9L – explosive weight and type have been specified from 3.54kg of HBX to 3.175 kg of the PBXN-102 (report)
- R-23T – the cyclogram of the missile reaching maximum overload has been specified.
- A bug where defensive turrets on some aircraft were not able to rotate has been fixed.
- Thunderbolt (PT-556) – the ability to toggle ammo types on the auxiliary calibre (37 mm) has been introduced.
- USS Mitscher – flooding dynamics have been corrected. A bug where masts were seen above the water surface after the ship was sunk has been fixed.
- A bug where some textures might disappear has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
War Thunder is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Gaijin Entertainment