War Thunder Update 4.13 was just deployed by the developers at Gaijin Entertainment, and here is the complete list of patch notes for you. This is a bug-fixing patch that focuses on improving the gameplay experience for all players. There are no new additions since this is a minor patch that aims to fix bugs.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the War Thunder patch notes for Update 4.13 is covered below. Steam version will most probably see a slightly different version of the changelog with different fixes, so download this update right now on the Xbox and PlayStation consoles.
War Thunder Patch Notes: Update 4.13
Here are the official patch notes for War Thunder Update 4.13 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Bkan 1C, DF105, Leopard 2K — sight range reset has been corrected after the rangefinder is applied.
- XM-8 — suspension damping has been increased.
- OF-40 Mk.2A, OF-40 (MTCA) — AA machine gun is now controlled by the loader (report).
- Range enter ability has been added when measuring range from the commander’s sight with fire control disabled.
- A bug has been fixed where dust and mud from the tracks of the player’s vehicle from the front were displayed incorrectly while observed in sniper mode.
- MiG-27K – a bug has been fixed that prevented IRST to lock on a ground area from the cockpit view.
- SBU2 (all versions), V-156 (all versions) – targeting angles of the turret have been adjusted.
- F-8E(FN) – launch G-limit has been removed for the Matra R550 Magic missile (репорт)
- Fw-190A-4 – guns have been divided into groups: low-calibre, high-calibre, and auxiliary (report).
- A bug has been fixed where after crash landing, the catapults did not start reloading for the next launch .
- On ships with several hydroplanes, the launch marker no longer lights up when the hydroplane is launched.
- A bug with hull damage displayed in the hit camera has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where an artillery strike request prevented the correct execution of the nuclear blast scenario.
- “Show vehicles” button has been added to the terms of the regular event in order to display required vehicles in a separate window.
War Thunder is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: War Thunder