My.Games has released Warface Update 2.21 and we have the complete list of patch notes here for you to read through. This patch is all about some weapon tweaks and bug fixes. Sadly, no new features had been added since the last major release which launched the “Hidden War” Part 2 update.
All you need to know regarding this Warface Update 2.21 has been covered in the release notes. We do not yet have the patch size for this update, but it should vary depending on the console or PC you have.
Warface Update 2.21 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Warface Update 2.21 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- SPAS-12 Special (including the “Moray” version): increased damage to 800 (used to be 700), reduced recoil.
- Bats: added unique sounds for models (played when a character throws up the weapon).
- We started to integrate new weapons into the game, they are the KAC PWD and the TX-15 SBR. The models and their specs are not fully tuned yet.
- Fixed an in-game vulnerability that allowed players to see through smoke screens.
- Fixed some reasons for spontaneous game client crashes.
- Localization errors: missing texts, incorrect names.
Warface is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.