Digital Extremes has just released Warframe Gara Prime Update 30.3.5 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update is primarily a hotfix and consists of a few bug fixes and stability improvements.
The new patch is available on all supported platforms and is a mandatory download. You can take a look at the comple patch notes down below.
Warframe Gara Prime Update 30.3.5 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.5
We are putting our heads down after this Hotfix to give all of our attention, time, and resources into delivering Sisters of Parvos ON ALL PLATFORMS. We will still be around on socials and streams! But we will not be Hotfixing unless it is an absolute emergency. Thank you!
- Reduced the Ambulas Assassination Amino Nav Beacon Requirement from 20 to 5 and changed the End of Mission Amino Nav Beacon reward from 10 to 3 to match the initial reduction.
- Updated Color Palette titles for Smoke and Pride to be consistent with other Palette titles.
- Made some systemic micro-optimizations to post-processing.
- Made systemic optimizations to rendering.
- Made some micro-optimizations to Dx11 rendering on PC.
- Made a micro-optimization to backdrop rendering.
- Fixed seeing a ‘[PH] Description’ hovering above Crew mates when wandering around your Railjack in a Relay Dry Dock.
- Fixed ability to enter a Dojo via Railjack without owning a Clan Key.
- Fixed PH description for Taro Secura Ospreys.
- Fixed an exploit that would let you bypass most of the Profit Taker Heist.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when either launching or completing a mission.
- Fixed earned Affinity on a Warframe/Weapon not updating their rank when returning to Relay/Dojo. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/n8kerz/why_is_umbral_intensify_not_working/
- Fixed some Affinity double dipping with Sevagoth & his Shadow/Shadow Claws.
- Fixed Sevagoth Shadow/Shadow Claws kills not granting Focus if Sevagtoh has a Focus Lens.
- Fixed Morgha Arsenal stats showing as red when no Mods are equipped.
- Fixed long standing Dynamic Resolution related problem with motion vectors – characters would reproject wrong with Temporal AA and fall apart. Scale velocity by resolution scale fixes!
- Fixed ‘pulsing’ intensity under camera movement you get with bright VFX with Temporal AA.
- Fixed a brief flash of brightness on the End of Mission screen en route back to the Orbiter.
- Fixed the Abilities UI element being faded out if you die while dancing with a Fishing Spear equipped.
- Fixed HUD margin adjustment for non 16:9 aspect displays.
- It was using proportional window scaling rather than fixed size (like the HUD uses) and as a result, could visually appear warped and not accurately reflect HUD placement.
- Additional fixes to AI pathing & navigation in Mars Rescue tilesets. Also moved an insidious light-stand away from the cell hack panel.
- Fixed hearing reload sounds at all distances if the Soaktron Rifle Skin was equipped.
- Fixed various probe lighting issues.
- Fixed the Sigma Parazon Skin not properly showing when viewed in the Market.
- Fixed customizing the colour for the extraction indicator not changing the icon’s interior colour.
- Fixed line break on rewards title on Junction tasks list.
- Fixed conversation box not being as wide as expected (box that appears when talking to NPCs in a Relay for example).
- Fixed Synthesis Scanner text being cut off in some languages.
- Fixed Tyro Battalyst’s disarm behavior; they don’t actually support this so it would generate a script error in a variety of cases (ie Loki’s Radial Disarm, Xaku’s Grasp of Lokh, etc).
- Fixed Arcanes not triggering from shooting enemies while riding on a K-Drive.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.