Warframe Update 30.7.4 was just released by Digital Extremes, and we have the complete list of patch notes here for you to read. This new patch is more of a hotfix, instead of bringing over new game content or features. Several improvements have been made as part of this patch.
You should be able to download and install this Warframe Update 30.7.4 as it is now live for the PC players. Everything you need to know regarding this update will be added in the full release notes below, right after the jump.
Warframe Patch Notes: Update 30.7.4 Hotfix
Here are the official patch notes for Warframe Update 30.7.4 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Replaced the Perrin Sequence Sacrifice of Atlas Prime Chassis (recently Vaulted) with the Ivara Prime Systems.
- A side-out pickup UI notification will now appear when picking up a Relic dropped from the Hemocyte (similar to the Agon pickup UI notification).
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to rendering on all platforms.
- Made several micro-optimizations to DirectX 12 rendering.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some Epic transactions to not be fulfilled.
- Those affected will be fixed upon login!
- Fixed inability to use a Nidus Helminth Invigoration on Nidus Prime.
- Unfortunately this will only affect future Invigoration Offerings, if you already have a “bad” Offering for the wrong Nidus this will not correct it.
- Fixed Conservation animals becoming stuck levitating instead of being taken away if another player joined-in-progress.
- Fixed inability to edit Locpin icon.
- Fixed Defection Hack panel remaining lit and objective marker persisting after Client player uses a Cipher.
- Fixed Boosters not including hours left when above 1 day remaining.
- Fixed Transmissions overlapping with the Daily Tribute screen.
- Fixed Clan Management menu appearing after inviting new Clan members by alias.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.