Digital Extremes just pushed out this Warframe Update 31.0.7 today, and here are the full list of patch notes for your reading pleasure. This update is more of a hotfix for The New War update, and the developers continue fixing issues with the game. There are several optimizations and a some fixes included in this patch.
For now, this hotfix is only available to the PC players of the game, but may also release for the PlayStation and Xbox consoles. All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Warframe patch notes for Update 31.0.7 is covered below.
Warframe Patch Notes: Update 31.0.7
Here are the official patch notes for Warframe Update 31.0.7 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Another post-New War Quest item is available in Simaris’ Offerings for those who sell theirs.
- Made micro-optimizations to reduce hitches in DirectX 12 on PC.
- Made micro-optimizations to load times on PC when using DirectX 12 .
- Made micro-optimizations to game startups.
- Made minor bug fixes to DirectX 12 shutdown.
- Fixed Ember and Frost (individual) Prime Resurgence Packs not giving the Titan Extractor Prime Blueprint.
- We’ll be running a script to fix accounts that didn’t receive the Titan Extractor Prime Blueprint. This thread will be updated when it has finished.
- Fixed flickering shadows in Open Zones when certain Transmission played and you had Enhanced Rendering enabled.
- Fixed Exterminate enemies spawning too deep into the Plains of Eidolon caves where they couldn’t maneuver to the front of the cave.
- Fixed occasional crash when rapidly opening and closing an Inbox message from Lotus.
- Fixed viewing your Operator Equipment in a Relay preventing Transference from working once you leave the configuration screen.
- Fixed Cambion Drift Excavators being destroyed after a Host migration, resulting in having to abandon the Bounty.
- Fixed Dropships attempting to fly into caves in the post-NW Open Zones.
- Fixed Cambion Drift Defense Bounties counting friendly NPCs as enemies (Pets, Necramechs, etc) which negatively affected the mission.
- Fixed Vaykor Sydon’s Radial Blind special attack not functioning.
- Please note that due to changes in the way the Melee system works since this weapon was originally designed, you must be in “Exclusive melee mode” to use the Blind special attack. You can engage exclusive melee mode by holding down your Switch Weapons button. In this mode, your Aim button blocks with melee rather than instantly switching you back to a ranged weapon.
- Fixed Void Blast and reloading not functioning if you have a post-New War Amp and Vazarin’s Guardian Shell enabled.
- Fixed a post-New War Amp not staying in your hand when performing a Void Blast.
- Fixed Grineer NPCs in Cambion Drift Bounties not disappearing after the Bounty was failed.
- Fixed broken elevator moment during The New War Quest if you died after completing a certain objective.
- Fixed issues with Ash’s Bladestorm pausing if you ran far away from the targets during the stabbing.
- Fixed Coildrive mesh lingering after completing the Ambush Bounty stage in high level Bounties in Orb Vallis.
- Fixed ability to put Sydon Rivens on the Korumm.
- Fixed inability to select Bloodshed Sigil Bundles after backing out.
- Fixed not seeing your equipped post-New War character in your Profile.
- We’re looking into other players not seeing it.
- Fixed ability to carry Data Masses and your Primary weapon at the same time – you should switch to your Secondary as intended now.
- Fixed certain Tenet weapon FX appearing when Skins are equipped.
- Fixed wrong Inbox icon for a certain sender after completing The New War Quest.
- Fixed a wonky character mesh during the “Hey Kiddo” moment.
- Fixed Operator teeth being stained pink. Show me them pearly whites!
- Fixed sometimes spinning uncontrollably when completing certain Mastery Tests. This also fixes the same scenario happening to the Warframes Displayed in the Personal Quarters when visiting an Orbiter.
- Fixed join-in-progress players sometimes seeing Hounds with the default name and/or no body parts.
- Fixed join-in-progress players sometimes seeing a Hound belonging to a different Sister than what everyone else sees.
- Fixed a spot-load when the Hound of a player that joined in progress spawns.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.