Digital Extremes just pushed out this latest Warframe Update 31.2.0, and here is the full list of patch notes for you to read through. A massive update that adds a bunch of new acts to the game. New rewards are added and some of the enemies and characters are buffed. Includes many bugs fixes and stability patches.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Warframe patch notes for Update 31.2.0 is covered in the next section. The update can be installed using the platform of your choice and the actual size of the update is not known yet.
Warframe Patch Notes: Update 31.2.0 | Nora’s Mix Volume 1
Here are the official patch notes for Warframe Update 31.2.0 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Sell any item in your Inventory for Credits.
Two for One
Pierce and kill 2 or more enemies in a single Bow shot.
Death from Above
Kill 10 enemies with ground slams.
Kill 3 Drones or Ospreys with your Melee Weapon.
Topping Off the Tank
Successfully defend an Excavator without allowing it to run out of power.
The Personal Touch
Place 1 decoration in your Orbiter.
Install an Augment Mod on your Warframe.
A Firm Shake
Shake the hand of a fellow Tenno using the Handshake Emote.
Claim an item from your Foundry.
Revive a fellow Tenno or a Companion.
Stay on top
Kill 20 enemies using a Necramech while hovering.
Night and Day
Collect 15 Vome or Fass Residue in the Cambion Drift.
Gain 5,000 Standing with any one Syndicate faction.
Plunder one of Alad V’s secret laboratories on Jupiter.
The Old Ways
Complete 1 mission with only a single pistol and a glaive equipped.
Kill 20 enemies in 5 seconds.
Elite Weekly Acts:
Open one of each era/tier of Relic (Lith, Meso, Neo, Axi).
The Price of Freedom
Free one Captured Solaris using a Granum Crown.
The Many Made Whole
Convert 10 Riven Slivers into a Riven Mod.
Destroy 3 Necramech Isolation Vault guardians.
- Every member of the squad will get progress towards this Act for defeating a Necramech Vault Guardian.
Rise of the Machine
Kill 300 enemies using a Necramech without getting destroyed.
Dual Swords Stavika Skin
One of the very first dual swords designed exclusively for Tenno use, thought to be commissioned by the House of Stavika.
Ivara In Action Glyph
Show off your stealth look with this Glyph for your profile!
Jagged, crystalline spikes crown a shroud of snowy mist in this ice theme syandana.
‘Combat Reload’ Augment Mod for Tigris
On headshot kill, or if 5+ pellets hit the head, increase reload speed by +120% for 3s (at max).
‘Range Advantage’ Augment Mod for Akjagara
+300% damage if no enemies are within 10m (at max).
Liset Domestik Drone
A Tenno engineered cleaning drone designed in the elegant style of the Liset.
Plus a hand-picked selection of rewards from previous Nightwave acts!
- Wolf Howl Emote
- Nora Stencil
- Naberus Ephemera
- Wolf K-Drive Scrawl
- Paracyst Zebra Skin
- Orokin Tea Set
- Chitoid Sentinel Bundle
And evergreen rewards you know and love:
- Arcane Grace
- Weapon + Warframe Slots
- Forma Bundles
- Orokin Catalysts
- Melee Riven Mod
- Exilus Weapon Adapter
- Exilus Warframe Adapter
- Umbra Forma
Caliban’s Cranion Helmet Blueprint will also appear in the first Cred Offerings rotation once live.
For patrons of Nora’s previous Acts, duplicate protection will be maintained for rewards that you’ve already unlocked. Identical to Nora’s Choice, Tenno can expect to be compensated with Nora’s Mix Vol. 1 Creds instead of the previous unlocked reward!
Read the original Dev Workshop here!
General Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- Changed the ‘Sharing is Caring’ Act name to be more accurate to the challenge. It is now ‘Go Viral’.
- More fixes towards Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis specific Acts not tracking properly in their post-New War form.
- Fixes towards Act progress pop ups overlapping in the UI.
GARUDA ABILITY CHANGES
The crimson maiden of death has been streamlined for more satisfying butchery! With a focus on adding more maneuverability and deadliness to the queen of gore, the following changes have been made:
Killing enemies (including assists) now increases damage by 5% up to 100% and drains by 1% every 2 seconds. Kills stall the drain for 5 seconds. This is reflected in a new UI icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Dread Mirror’s projectile will now auto-throw when Energy drains completely from charging.
- Added new Dread Mirror’s projectile directional animations while charging mid-air before releasing.
- Dread Mirror’s projectile can now be charged while sprinting.
- New floating animations have been added to support the full sprint blood casting fantasy!
- Garuda will now be invulnerable while traveling to the target.
- Doubled the damage scaling of the projectile while throwing.
- Adjusted the position of the projectile damage numbers to be lower on the mirror so that it doesn’t go offscreen as often.
- Increased the turn speed of Dread Mirror when not aiming. Dread Mirror turn speed is also now instant while aiming.
- Garuda will now be invulnerable while traveling to the target.
- Bloodletting now clears Status procs when cast.
- Slightly increased Energy gain from 35% to 40% of Garuda’s Energy pool.
- Doubled base damage from 150 to 300 at max.
- Seeking Talons can now be charged without holding the cast binding for the entire duration. Either tap for a hands free charging that will auto release, or hold for manual charging.
- Slightly reduced max charge time.
- Added new Seeking Talons directional animations while being charged mid-air before releasing.
- Seeking Talons can now be charged while sprinting.
- New floating animations have been added to support the ultimate blade summoning ability.
- Garuda is now invulnerable while casting Seeking Talons until it is fully charged.
- Fixed Garuda’s Talons not retaining Skin details/textures outside of the Orbiter. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1240713-garuda-talon-skins-not-showing/#comment-11971610
- Also fixed her Talons not retaining skin details/textures in the preview of Garuda in the Arsenal.
- Fixed previewing Garuda skins in the Arsenal not updating her Talons until you equip the skin.
- Fixed Garuda’s left hand Talon not using the proper animations for many abilities and idle animations. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1286041-suspected-script-error-with-garudas-talons-animation/#comment-12330935
- Fixed the ‘unkillable’ VFX on Garuda missing for Clients when she kills an enemy with Dread Ward equipped.
- Fixed Dread Ward using default VFX colors for Clients, instead of chosen custom colors.
- Fixed script error with Garuda’s Dread Mirror.
WARFRAME AUGMENT BUFFS
As mentioned in our last Devstream, we set out to buff a selection of Augments that were underused according to our statistics. Our goal is to bring these Augments up to speed, and align them with our more popular Augments. The buffs below are merely additions onto what already exists in the game. This won’t be our only batch, so expect to see more Augment changes in the future!
Ash: Smoke Shadow:
Before: Conceals allies within 15m for 8s.
New: Added +150% Critical Hit Chance buff while the player is in stealth.
Atlas: Titanic Rumbler
Before: Create a single rumbler with 300% health and 300% damage.
New: Rumbler now has 300% health and 400% damage, with 300% more range to hit multiple enemies with its melee attack.
Baruuk: Endless Lullaby
Before: Performing a finisher on a sleeping enemy would retrigger Lull for 100% of the remaining duration.
New: In addition to finishers, Lull’s refill duration now triggers when a sleeping enemy is directly killed (does not trigger on assists). Can now only be triggered once per 3 seconds.
Excalibur: Furious Javelin
Before: Each enemy hit would increase Excalibur’s Melee Damage by 10% for 16s
New: Melee damage is now increased to 15% at maximum Rank.
Excalibur: Surging Dash
Before: Each enemy hit during Slash Dash further increases your melee counter by 4.
New: Doubled Melee Combo gained from Surging Dash.
Gara: Mending Splinters
Before: For each target affected, Splinter Storm heals 3 Health per second.
New: Heal rate has been increased to 15 Health per second per target affected.
Garuda: Dread Ward
Before: Become unkillable for 5 seconds when Dread Mirror kills a target by ripping its life force.
New: The invulnerability duration has been increased to 8 seconds. Dread Ward also has new visual feedback when casted.
Harrow: Warding Thurible
Before: Allies in range take 40% less damage while channeling Thurible, and grant 0.5 additional energy charge whenever damaged.
New: Allies will now take 50% less damage, and are granted 1 Energy when damaged.
Before: Other players will proc 50% of the effects of Penance and Thurible when attacking chained enemies.
New: Allies now proc 100% of the effects.
Chroma: Guided Effigy
Before: Cast and hold to make Effigy move to your aim point. Deals 2000 damage per second to enemies in its path and roars on arrival stunning nearby enemies.
New: Now deals double the damage and restores 5 Energy for each enemy in its path. Also improved the responsiveness of Effigy when turning/moving.
Hydroid: Corroding Barrage
Before: Each projectile has a 100% chance of inflicting a Corrosive status effect.
New: Tempest Barrage gains 100% Ability Strength.
Hydroid: Curative Undertow
Before: Allies can stand in the pool to regain 30% health every 1.5 seconds, increasing the energy drain on Hydroid per ally.
New: The energy drain to heal allies has been removed, and the Augment’s description has been updated to indicate that Hydroid will restore 10% Health (this was always an effect, it was just not indicated in the description).
Hydroid: Tidal Impunity
Before: Clears Status Effects and grants 12 seconds of Status Immunity for yourself and allies that come in contact with Tidal Surge.
New: Reduced Tidal Surge’s Energy cost from 25 to 15.
Inaros: Desiccation’s Curse
Before: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher has a 75% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow.
*New: Killing a blinded enemy with a finisher now has a 100% chance of summoning a Sand Shadow. Increased Sand Shadows damage by double.
Inaros: Elemental Sandstorm
Before: Sandstorm has a 50% chance of inflicting Status Effects based on the damage types and mods on equipped melee weapon.
New: Sandstorm now has a 100% chance of inflicting Status Effects. As well, Sandstorm receives a 50% increase to range.
Limbo: Rift Haven
Before: Allies banished to the rift will have 25% of their Maximum Health restored.
New: Allies banished to the rift will have 25% of their Maximum Health restored every second.
Calling all Dojo crafters! We have added two new rooms and new Dojo Decorations inspired by the Grineer Kuva Fortress and Orokin Tower tilesets for you to let your creativity fly.
- Added two new Orbiter decorations! The ‘Operator Switch’ and the ‘Spotlight (Ostron)’ can be purchased in the in-game Market.
- Reduced Chroma’s Effigy radial knockback intensity. It will still send enemies flying, but no longer to the moon.
- Explosive Barrels will now knock down enemies; if they are within 0-2m they will be knocked down by the blast, at 2-6m they will suffer a heavy stagger, and at 6-10m they will suffer a light stagger and take 800 damage. For the Large Corpus Exploding Barrels, these values are 0-3m, 3-8m, and 8-12m with 1200 damage. If they die from the blast, they will ragdoll instead.
- When Blast damage was reworked in Update 27.2, enemies stopped getting knocked over by Explosive Barrels.
- Increased Drone health and decreased the number of reinforcements in level 10-30 Bounties in the Plains of Eidolon.
Hydroid Tidal Surge Changes:
- Hydroid’s Tidal surge can now be canceled early by jumping (similar to Lavos’ Vial Rush).
- Reduced the cost of a second Tidal Surge cast by 50% while in Tidal Surge.
- Recasting the ability to change directions will now do so seamlessly while in Tidal Surge form (Hydroid will no longer pop his head out in between casts).
- Fixed spamming Hydroid’s Tidal Surge causing the wave FX to stick to Hydroid permanently.
- Made micro-optimizations to light rendering.
- Made a micro-optimization to DirectX 12 rendering.
- Made systemic micro-optimizations to rendering on all platforms.
- Made DirectX 12 robust against content that could crash the driver.
- Made numerous optimizations to level loading and texture streaming when using DirectX 12 on PC
- On a fast PC with an NVME SSD we saw an improvement of over 10% when loading into large levels.
- Fixed a number of crashes when using DirectX 12.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when loading the game or certain levels while using the Enhanced graphics engine with DirectX 12.
- Fixed the innate damage bonus of Kuva/Tenet projectile weapons not applying to the bonus damage from Galvanized Aptitude.
- Fixed Requiem Ultimatums dropped from converted or vanquished Adversaries not being added to your inventory. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1294251-requiem-ultimatum-not-being-added-to-inventory/
- Also fixed there being no indicators for the Requiem Ultimatum drops in the in-mission UI or the end of mission screen.
- We are looking into the possible options of rewarding those missing Requiem Ultimatums into inventories – we will share more information as we get closer to a solution whether in the form of script or otherwise.
- Fixed Nira’s Mod Set bonus also applying to normal melee damage instead of just Slam Attacks.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when loading between levels.
- Fixes towards Orb Vallis Bounties with the Case Retrieval, Coildrive Ambush, Credit Collection, Spy, or Exterminate stages automatically failing.
- Fixed some cave ponds in the Cambion Drift not spawning fish.
- Fixed a crash in The New War quest if you don’t own a Paracesis.
- Fixed Revenant’s Thralls breaking spawns in Exterminate missions. As reported here:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1215760-revenant-enemies-sometimes-cease-to-spawn-in-exterminate/?do=embed
- Fixed ranged enemies disarmed by Loki also losing their Melee weapons on recast.
- Fixed being unable to place The New War Decorations in a Dojo room.
- Fixed incorrect Operator Idle Stance animations after a certain quest stage in Cetus in The New War quest.
- Fixed Inaros’ Elemental Sandstorm Augment mod not using bonus damage type from Kuva/Tenet weapons.
- Also fixed this for Melee abilities (Atlas’ Landslide for example) that were not inheriting from Kuva/Tenet Melee weapons.
- Fixed cases where the Lotus was replaced in her usual inbox messages by a spoiler character in The New War while playing the quest.
- More fixes towards filepaths showing up in TennoCon item names.
- Fixed cases where Excalibur Umbra might lose his Health increase after using Transference. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1299812-excalibur-umbra-loses-health-after-using-transference-investigating/
- Fixed a Gear duplication bug that could occur on consumables after receiving some in an open landscape mission.
- Fixed Railjack mission countdown not proceeding if a player leaves the squad when all other votes are in.
- Fixed being able to stay in endless Inaros Sandstorm after using an Emote (like the Shawzin) on a keybind.
- Fixed more text case issues across the game.
- Fixed destroyed Dojo rooms not actually being fully destroyed (they would not show in-game, but a new room could not be placed at their location).
- Fixed Domestik Drones sitting around idle in the front end of the Orbiter.
- Fixed Protea’s default helmet using the Telema Helmet icon in the Arsenal.
- Fixed more inconsistent use of capitalization throughout the game, notably in the following areas:
- ‘Favorites’ colors section in the Arsenal.
- Squad overlay loadouts.
- World State Window.
- Pop-up message when you leave a Clan.
- Fixes towards Kela De Thaym sometimes not taking damage from Clients.
- Fixed Dojo decoration icons appearing distorted and stretched in the ‘Rush’ menu.
- Fixed Vault C being impossible to complete after breaking control panels in Pago, Kuva Fortress Spy mission. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1300573-alt-route-in-pago-no-longer-working/
- Fixed the Grendel Helmet clipping through the Grendel Nian skin.
- Fixed some clipping issues with the upper corner of Grendel Nian’s tummy lip.
- Fixed losing Archwing in a specific underwater area in the Grineer Sealab tileset.
- Fixed spamming the Gear Wheel causing Lotus transmission audio to repeat and change.
- Fixed issues with converting German ß to upper or lower case:
- Now all ß to SS will be in upper conversions.
- Fixed issues with the ‘Don’t be Afraid’ Poster diorama.
- Fixed script error related to Chroma’s Effigy.
- Fixed script error related to Zephyr’s Airburst.
- Fixed script error related to Melee ground slam kills.
- Fixed an error that caused Atlas Rumblers to use incorrect values for their punch damage which was disregarding your Power Strength bonus (and the Titanic Rumbler bonus if you had it equipped)
- Fixed script error related to Atlas’ Rumblers.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Warframe Forums