Gasket Games has just released Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground Update 1.2 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update fixes a variety of crashes and improves crashing as well.
The new update is available globally on all platforms and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground Update 1.2 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the update:
Patch 1.2 is now live with fixes that resolve multiple kind of crashes in both single-player and multiplayer.
We have also fixed a progression-blocking bug in Ascension 3 and are continuing to pay close attention to this kind of issue.
- Fixed a variety of general crashes.
- Fixed specific crash issues related to wisps.
- Fixed additional server disconnects in MP.
- Fixed a progression-blocking bug in Ascension 3.
- Fixed a controller input issue when applying tribute XP.
- Fixed an issue with Tome of Barrier locking units into stasis.
We are looking forward to another big patch in July with the following improvements, among others:
- UI de-clutering and tooltip redesign.
- Ultra-wide monitor support.
- Animation speedup.
- Warband editor improvements.
- Balance changes and additionnal encounter type.
- Level based progression reward tweak (PvP)
Have fun in your ascensions and keep sharing your feedback!
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Warhammer Age of Sigmar