Games Workshop has released this latest Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 184.108.40.206 and here are the patch notes covered. This new patch includes a lot of bug fixes that were introduced after the previous Sister of the Thorn DLC content last week.
You can find all the relevant information regarding this Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 220.127.116.11 here in this article. The release notes have listed down all the little changes and minor fixes in this patch.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Update 22.214.171.124 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.
- Fixed various localisation issues.
- Sister of the Thorn: Tweaks to ‘Radiant Inheritance;
- Power Level increase now 20%, down from 50%.
- Critical strike chance increase removed.
- Critical strike power now 20%, down from 40%.
- Movement speed increase now 20%, down from 30%.
- Attack speed increase unchanged.
- Javelins should no longer float if buried in to a target that can move/disappear (like a breakable shield or a Sackrat’s sack).
- Fixed an issue where Sister of the Thorn’s finger trail didn’t stop after Life Staff’s idle rune animations were interrupted.
- Fixed an issue where a client-connected Sister of the Thorn’s ranged attacks would appear to pierce through the Thorn Wall. They effectively wouldn’t but visually it was misleading.
- Increased duration of Life Staff’s painting trail length by a lot, also made all SotT trails look smoother on extreme settings.
- Moonfire bow now has arrow notched as it should.
- Fixed ‘A Bitter Rose Among Thorns’ not counting on Cataclysm difficulty runs.
- Fixed ‘Weaves Bounty’ not counting on clients.
- Fixed Life Staff ‘vortex’ having the wrong sound on clients.
- Fixed Sister of the Thorn’s THP leech perk not working if Kerillian is captured and gets rescued.
- Bot Kerillian with Javelins should no longer become confused by Bardin’s Throwing Axes.
- Boss Walls will be removed if the boss becomes untargetable, in an effort to prevent soft locks caused by bosses becoming stuck out of play.
- Chaos Wastes – The blessing and boon buying action on Map Shrines has been changed into a ‘hold to buy’ instead of a ‘click to buy’.
- Chaos Wastes – Khaine’s Fury should now work more consistently.
- Taal’s Horn Keep – Fixed a location in the keep where players could get stuck.
- Bretonnian Longsword – Corrected charge animation when going from light 2 to heavy 3. Increased precision of heavy 2 swing.
- Bretonnian Longsword – Increased widow to go into block after light 1 and light 2.
- Grail Knight’s career ability shouldn’t break third person crouching animation anymore.
- The command wheel should now offer all suitable commands to players using a gamepad.
- Tweaked the formatting of achievement descriptions in Okri’s challenges so they are easier to read when there’s many lines of texts.
- Fixed an issue on the controller UI where some hero equipment would be seen on the ‘ESC’ menu.
- The ‘Iconic Presence’ Challenge should now display the time requirement appropriately.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is available now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (and on the Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 via backwards compatibility). If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.