BadMudStudio pushed out this new Warm Snow Update 22.214.171.124, and here is the complete list of patch notes for you to read. This update fixes a bunch of bugs that were present in the game. It also adjusts the experience received by players to make it easier to level up.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Warm Snow patch notes for Update 126.96.36.199 is covered below. However, you should be able to download and install this patch right away directly from Steam.
Warm Snow Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Warm Snow Update 184.108.40.206 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
1. Fixed an issue where the left trigger could not trigger the Core Slot effect.
2. Fixed an issue where the flicker could not be used continuously.
3. Fixed an issue where Qin Wu would be invincible in stage 2.
4. Fixed an issue where Qin Wu’s death would block the player’s path.
5. Fixed an issue where players were still hit by halberds when Qin Wu died.
6. Fixed an issue where pressing ESC could not restart conversations with Qin Wu.
7. Fixed an issue where Turtle boss in stage 2 would knock the player out of the map.
8. Fixed an issue where the demolition machines in Machine Palace would blow the player into the wall.
9. Fixed an issue where flying Swords were blocked by walls in Machine Palace.
1. Increased [Unclothed]’s damage : Damage increased by 20% to 33% for every relic you don’t bring.
2. Optimized the description of some skills.
1. Players can only deal 1 damage, and can only deal high damage after hitting your opponent out of the “break” spell.
2. The first wolf boss and mobs doesn’t have hp。
(In the case of problem 1 and 2, please try to change the Region/Date Format to Chinese (“windows settings”→”time and language”→add Chinese as language→”region” settings →change your “country or region” to China and “regional format” to Chinese→Restart Steam), this might can temporarily solve the problem)
3. Some bosses can still receive Debuff damage even after they go underground.
So sorry for the inconvenience, We are investing these issue right now, we will patched as soon as we locate the bugged code.