Ubisoft has pushed out this latest Watch Dogs: Legion Update 3.1 (PS4 Update 1.11) that is now rolling out to everyone and we have the complete patch notes. We already know there is a major Online Mode update coming early next month, but in the meanwhile, the developers have released this patch with several important bug fixes in the game.
You can now download and install this Watch Dogs: Legion Update 3.1 on your consoles. Not to forget, along with the bug fixes, this patch also contains the backend content for the Online Mode scheduled to launch on March 9. This is why the file size you need to download for this patch is around 10.2 GB on the PS4 (Update 1.11).
Watch Dogs: Legion Update 3.1 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Watch Dogs: Legion Update 3.1 that is now live on all supported platforms of the game.
Missing masks: This bug will be fixed in a future update in the next couple of weeks.
- Fixed an issue where the audio would sometimes cut off when in the Bareknuckle Arena.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when loading into the game.
- Added translations to the radio HUD menu.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to fast forward if a drone was near the fast forward prompt.
- Various crash fixes on all platforms.
- Clipping issue fixes for various outfits.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X when Ray Tracing was turned on.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Photo Booth to become unavailable if saving or loading while in it.
- Bikes have now learned that flying is not appropriate if they clip a curb at high speed.
- Fixed an issue where some building lights would pop on and off as you walked away from them.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering a clothing store during the “Driven to Distraction” Borough Mission. It’s Driven to Distraction, not Driven to Shopping.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when resuming the game from suspended mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Audio Language selection would sometimes reset.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not respond to a second controller, when the console was switched from one profile to another.
- Fixed an issue where the audio would be muted if swapping user profiles while in the game.
- Fixed the Speech to Text feature that was inactive on PlayStation 5.
These were all the bug fixes included in this Title Update 3.1 for Watch Dogs: Legion. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.