Ubisoft has pushed out Watch Dogs: Legion Update 3.2 for all the players yesterday on March 8 and we have the complete patch notes for you. This is another hefty update bringing some back-end updates and changes for the launch of Online Mode today on consoles. Unfortunately, this new mode has been delayed for the PC players. The Watch Dogs: Legion Online mode will unlock on consoles and Stadia tomorrow, Tuesday, at 7 AM PT, 10 AM ET, 4 PM CET.
Watch Dogs: Legion Title Update 3.2 (PS4 Update 1.12) also includes bug fixes for the singe player campaign and general game improvements. This also includes a fix for the missing mask bug that players have been reporting. Missing masks will automatically return to players’ wardrobes upon first login. You can expect a download size of about ~10GB for PlayStation 4, ~2.3GB for PlayStation 5, ~19GB for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.
Watch Dogs: Legion Update 3.2 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Watch Dogs: Legion Update 3.2 (PS4 Update 1.12) that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game (except PC).
- Fixed an issue that caused several masks to go missing from players’ wardrobes after TU3.0.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when performing an operative swap in specific areas of the open world.
- Fixed an issue that would cause placeholder text to be displayed for inactive operatives when inspecting them while in a restricted area.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when ray tracing was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze when selecting a tab in the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a notification to appear when completing time limited challenges.
- Fixed an issue that could cause buildings in the open world to become temporarily invisible. No more hide and seek!
- Fixed an issue that could cause security cameras and lasers to trigger an alarm on operatives with uniformed access.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when using the Deep Profiler while having menu narration enabled.
Xbox Series X/S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when accessing the different categories in the in-game store.
- Fixed several issues that could cause graphical corruptions to occur.
These were all the bugs that have been fixed in this release for Watch Dogs: Legion. For those who are excited for the upcoming Online Mode, it’s almost there now. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.