Watch Dogs: Legion Title Update 5.6 is about to be deployed by Ubisoft, and we have the the full list of patch notes and details here. This patch includes several general fixes spread across all the consoles, and some of them have platform-specific. Instead of bringing new features to the game in this release, it is good to see developers working to make the game much more stable.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding this Watch Dogs: Legion patch notes – Update 5.6 (PS5 Update 01.190.000) has been covered in the next section. You should be able to download and install this patch right away since it is live. The total PS4 update file size is 26.6 GB, on the PS5 is 3.2 GB, and about 23.8 GB on the Xbox One.
Watch Dogs: Legion Patch Notes – Update 5.6
Here are the official Watch Dogs: Legion patch notes for Title Update 5.6 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spiderbot Arena minimum player requirement to be 4 players. This fix reduces the minimum player requirement to the intended 2 players.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash under certain circumstances.
- Fixed missing visual effects on some UI highlights when hovering over them with a mouse.
- Removed the Cargo Drone from Watch Dogs: Legion of the Dead.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be unable to recruit Operatives with the requirement of Season Rank 10 while having already unlocked Rank 10.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when signing out of the active profile while in the main menu of Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue where controller inputs did not register if a controller was activated after accepting an out-of-game invitation to start Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash.
Watch Dogs: Legion is now out to play on the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.