AlphaSoft has just released Will To Live Online Update 0.56.2, and we have the complete list of official patch notes for you to read. This patch is just a hotfix for version 0.56.2 and doesn’t include any significant changes. However, this patch brings several bug fixes, including the well-known collision of bonfires problem.
This patch is available to download and install on all supported platforms. The file size for this patch hasn’t been revealed yet. Here is all the relevant information regarding the Will To Live Online patch notes for Update 0.56.2 that is now live on Steam:
Will To Live Online Patch Notes: Update 0.56.2
Here is the complete list of official patch notes for the latest Will To Live Online update, currently rolling out on PC:
List of changes:
– Fixed a large amount of grace in the location “Dead Forest”;
– Fixed problem with shooting after using CCD;
– Fixed problems with the collision of bonfires;
– Fixed a problem with lighting in rooms, due to which some weapon skins were displayed incorrectly;
– Fixed a problem with the death of characters, due to which the bodies of the characters could be displayed;
– Fixed a problem with the text field for entering the date in the clan statistics;
– Fixed a problem with the animation of pistols.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.