Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 18.104.22.168 has just been deployed and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update primarily includes some bug fixes such as players getting stuck after using Aether Jump towards a Hauntstone.
The update is available globally and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update down below.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Fixed an issue where the character would sometimes get stuck after using Aether Jump towards a Hauntstone.
- Fixed an issue where the Aspect of Dawn skill “Hammer of Aurora” would have its animation and visual effects desynced.
- Fixed an issue where some Summon’s death sound effects would not be played;
- Implemented an optimization of the sound engine to slightly increase performances in combat situations.
- Fixed several localization inconsistencies in the gameplay settings.
- Fixed an issue where the SkullMourner would display a stretched texture instead of their chains.
- Fixed an issue where only the first Gunslinger’s Brand bullet would hit with a random damage type when using both the ‘Wild Gunman” and “Augmented Ammunition” modifiers.
- Fixed a client crash happening when kicking a party member while the trade window was open and the trade was accepted.
- Fixed an issue where Feeding Swarm’s modifier “Saturated Tissue” would cause an explosion when a Summon died.
- Staff and bow’s hit now produce an impact sound correlated to the surface they are hitting.
- Fixed an issue where wielding a one-handed weapon and a pistol would not trigger the correct impact sound.
- Fixed an issue where no sound effect would be played when entering or leaving a secondary area.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: WOLCEN Studio