WOLCEN Studio has just curtained off Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 22.214.171.124, and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read. The latest update brings several bug fixes, including the well-known missing visual effects for potions error. Moreover, this patch also includes gameplay optimizations and stability improvements.
This update is now available to download on all major platforms. The actual file size for this update hasn’t been disclosed by developers yet. The following section has added all the relevant information regarding Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 126.96.36.199.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
Here is the complete list of official patch notes for the latest Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem update, currently rolling out on all supported platforms:
- Fixed an issue where some secondary areas were missing their ambience sound effects.
- Fixed an issue where the ambience was missing from the Republican Forest map.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to get bumped out of the navmesh during the fight against Nikölas.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s currency amount would sometimes not be displayed properly when viewed in a trade shrine.
- Fixed an issue in the lore description of several major nodes from the Gate of Fates in Russian, where squares would be displayed instead of letters.
- Fixed an issue where the visual effects for potions would sometimes have no fade and disappear abruptly.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to click the “Quit Activity” button while in town before it was displayed.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.