Wargaming has just released World Of Tanks Update 1.14 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update adds a new topography mode and field modifications alongside bug fixes and stability improvements.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
World Of Tanks Update 1.14 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for World Of Tanks Update 1.14 available on all supported platforms:
Topography, a new training mode, was been added:
- A single-player training mode that allows you to learn basic tactics for Standard Battles on 15 maps.
Field Modification mechanics were added to the game:
- They allow players to fine-tune the technical characteristics of Tier VI–X vehicles once they acquire Elite status.
New Czechoslovakian Heavy Tank Branch
Four new heavy tanks (from Tier VII through Tier X) were added:
The new branch starts from the Škoda T 25.
The main feature of these vehicles (starting from Tier VIII) is the choice of two top guns; the first fires in classic (cyclic) mode, while the second features a two-shell autoloader:
- For each of the three vehicles, both guns are equal in battle performance, which allows players to choose the gun that best suits their personal playstyle without losing firepower.
New Frontline season
- Four Frontline stages take place from August through November.
- Players can use Tier IX vehicles, provided certain in-battle conditions are met.
- The following vehicles were added to Frontline:
- The Combat Reserves system was reworked:
- Cooldown time was decreased to 210/190/170 s
- Artillery Strike:
- Strike area radius was increased to 12 m
- Number of bombs was increased to 22/24/32
- Deployment time was decreased to 4 s
- Cooldown time was increased to 240/220/200 s
- Maximum stun duration was decreased to 10 s
- Recon Flight:
- Cooldown time was increased to 260/240/220 s
- Recon Flight time was decreased to 15/17/20 s
- Players can earn Battle Pass Points.
- Balance changes were made to strengthen the positions of the attacking team; access routes to the large-caliber guns (for the final stage of the offensive) were improved.
- Safe Haven, a new 1,000×1,000-meter summer map was added for Random Battles; the map is set in 1960s Japan and is based on a demilitarized civilian port.
- Changes were made to the Ruinberg map to fix the imbalance: Teams should have equal chances to take control and hold positions in the suburban area in the eastern part of the map.
- Vehicle behavior on slopes and over large objects on maps (such as rocks, debris, and ruins) was improved; vehicles don’t slide over such objects and behave the same way they would on normal terrain.
- Vehicle behavior on normal terrain was not changed:
- When moving on slopes at angles within the range of 27.5–32 degrees, traction decreases from maximum to minimum, respective to the angle (ie, vehicles will slide).
- When moving on slopes at angles exceeding 32 degrees, vehicles completely lose traction with the surface.
- Updated the mode for the launch of the new annual cycle of Ranked Battles 2021–2022.
- Made interface improvements.
- Improved the vehicle research screen:
- Added an option that allows the automatic selling of old modules when purchasing new ones.
- Introduced visual module dependency (eg, for turrets and suspension).
- Improved the window for selecting a nation:
- All nations in the game are now displayed, but, as before, you can only choose a vehicle from three of them.
- Made some visual changes.
- Auxiliary windows in the guide were updated.
Personal Missions’ Conditions for SPGs
- Some Personal Missions’ Conditions for SPGs were revised due to the rebalancing of SPGs and changes to the HE shell mechanics (details).
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Fixed the issue where previously damaged modules were not displayed after switching the camera to an allied vehicle.
- Fixed the description of the Coalition-11 mission within Operation: Object 279 (e) in the Description and Hints window.
- Fixed the issue of sounds in the Garage not playing upon Bootcamp completion.
- Fixed the issue where the qualification was selected automatically when recruiting crew members.
- Fixed the issue where a stunning HE shell (fired from an SPG) could injure a crew member in a vehicle with a closed cabin.
- On some maps, the possibility of driving into non-playable areas was removed.
- Fixed an issue where projection decals could not be applied to the “Revenant Mk. II” 3D style.
- Decreased the wind speed on the Kharkov map. The plane no longer flies sideways.
- The menu of the battle mode selector no longer displays the progression of the Ranked Battles season that ended.
Changes to Technical Characteristics of Nation Vehicles
- Increased engine power from 520 to 620 hp
- Decreased dispersion on turret traverse by 17%
- Decreased aiming time from 2.3 to 1.9 s
- Increased penetration of the Chuan bei-471 shell from 186 to 196 mm
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Upon successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during operation Chimera, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- When shooting at the ground from a distance of over 500 m, the hit effect is displayed next to the vehicle that made the shot.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- The conditions of Personal Missions are not displayed upon pressing N in Grand Battles.
- When using the “Driving to position!” command on a pre-battle marker, the chat does not display the corresponding message.
- In the Exterior menu, the model of the current vehicle is replaced with the one that has returned from battle.
- On the Normandy map in Frontline mode, some Swedish tank destroyers may spawn on their sides.
In the team panel, vehicle names are displayed in different fonts.
- Incorrect XP calculations are made when resetting Skills / Perks for crew members that have more than 13 Skills / Perks.
- The ESC key is disabled after switching configurations on the screen of spawn point selection in Frontline mode.
- The animation of switching configurations triggers when selecting vehicles on the screen of spawn point selection in Frontline mode.
- When selecting a configuration that increases the vehicle’s durability on the battle loading screen, the HP of the vehicle are updated only after the battle starts.
- The sound of switching configurations on the loading screen is missing.
- The vehicle comparison window may display two identical vehicles marked with the “Current” status as having different technical characteristics.
- The descriptions of some technical characteristics are displayed incorrectly for Assault Heavy Tanks with the “Auxiliary Safety System” Dual Modification.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: World Of Tanks