Saber Interactive has just deployed World War Z: Aftermath Update 1.25 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update brings in some tuning, balancing and fixing alongside stability improvements to the critically acclaimed game.
This is the first major patch of the week for the game since its release and includes some critical fixes. You can find all the relevant information for World War Z: Aftermath Patch Notes: Update 1.25 down below. We still are not sure of the update file size just yet.
World War Z: Aftermath Patch Notes: Update 1.25
Here are the complete patch notes for World War Z: Aftermath Update 1.25 coming out on all supported platforms:
• Greatly increased damage taken from explosives and fire
• Significantly increased damage taken from bullets
• Rats health is now scaled based on number of players (or Al) in a match,
This means that rats will have less health if player is playing solo without Al.
• Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
• Improved dynamic resolution behavior on next-gen consoles
• Fixed Stamina Bar setting shown as inverted in Ul settings
• Improved use button responsiveness
• Fixed inability to move after getting grabbed in rare cases
• Fixed characters videos getting locked after update
• Fixed several gameplay crashes
• Fixed several connectivity issues
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.