Team17 has just released Worms Rumble Update 1.11 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update adds stability improvements, includes total party size adds network improvements and removes some bugs as well.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms and will bbe a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
Worms Rumble Update 1.11 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
Worms Rumble has just gone live with a new patch to make your experience smoother and filled with wormy chaotic goodness! Check out the patch notes below!
- Increased party size from 3 to 6
- All 3 daily challenges can now be re-rolled each day
- Additional messaging added to the matchmaking search bar
- Improvements to the network to fix rubber banding issues
- Fixed an issue with the team sizes and balancing in Team Deathmatch
- Fixed an issue which prevented settings being carried over from Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S
- Improved the intensity of vibration on Xbox platforms
- Fixes to instabilities on servers to improve player experience
- Fixed a bug which would show player in the wrong position after being killed in Last Worm Standing
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.