WRC 10 Update 1.02 is now out for all the players, deployed by Kylotonn Games, and here are the full list of patch notes for you. This patch brings over the steering wheel fix that players had been requesting and providing feedback about. In the meanwhile, the developers are preparing the first major content update for the game expected to release in October.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the WRC 10 patch notes for Update 1.02 is covered below. This patch is now available to download and install on all the relevant consoles as it was already released for the PC players last week. We do not yet have the update file size, but it shouldn’t be too big.
WRC 10 Patch Notes: Update 1.02
Here are the official patch notes for the WRC 10 Update 1.02 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Steering wheel issues
- Fixed an issue that would make players lost randomly the FFB of their Thrustmaster’s steering wheels if they paused the game.
- Fixed FFB on Fanatec steering wheels
- Fix on all Fanatec steering wheels with shift light
- Fixed Localisation for some steering wheel names
- Empty cursor tooltip shown on the press start screen
Fixes for All Platforms (PC+Consoles)
- Game balancing
- Allowing Private Team access through WRC1 Category
- Fixed an issue with the Epic Stage of Rally Estonia (ES Kanepi) was interpreted as a SSS
- Fix issues when switching from a Manufacturer to a Private Team
- The difficulty of the Anniversary Events has been tweaked (required times have been increased from 10 to 30 seconds depending of the stages)
- Performance issues
- Fix has been made on particules performances and spawn issues
- Crash Fixes
- Switching camera in replay on some shakedowns
- Changing Tyres in Manufacturer Tryout
- Sound issue related to Fmod on PS4 and PS5 during long stages (i.e. El Puma/Chile) on PS4 and PS5
- Voice chat issues
- Fixed a crash when 8 players where in an Online Multiplayer issue (PlayStation 5 Only)
- User Interface
- Various polish & bug fixes
- Fix Clubs leaderboards display
- Fix the End User License Agreement (EULA) which could open at the wrong moment
- Update credits
- Fix on the Safe Area
WRC 10 FIA World Rally Championship is now available for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.