Bugbear Entertainment has released the latest Wreckfest Update 1.90 today on January 12 and we have the detailed look at the patch notes. This patch is now live on all supported platforms; the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. New season called Winter Fest is now live, along with a free tournament reward car that you can unlock – Starbeast SS.
Along with the usual gameplay updates and content additions, the developers have also included tons of bug fixes. We do not know the file size of this update yet, but let us know if you see the update size on your console.
Wreckfest Update 1.90 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the Wreckfest Update 1.90 that is now rolling out to everyone.
- New tournament season: Winter Fest.
- New free tournament reward car: Starbeast SS.
- The DLC promotional screen is only shown once per session for each respective DLC.
- (PC) Fixed an issue which caused DualShock and DualSense controllers to not function correctly.
- (XB1) Online features now work correctly after disconnecting the controller before the initial interactive screen.
- (PS4) Game no longer freezes after signing out of PlayStation™Network while in a multiplayer lobby.
- Improved Speedie handling and engine to make it more competitive.
- Small special vehicles no longer take excessive damage even from small shunts.
- Rammer and Roadcutter AI Player setups are now more appropriate for their respective classes.
- The rear spoiler of the Nexus RS “BB Racing” bundle is now parented correctly to the trunk lid.
- Exhausts no longer get distorted after deforming.
- Roof decorations no longer deform wildly.
- Fixed Boomer RS taillight cover glitch.
- Rebel Rat engine audio now plays correctly.
- Fixed an issue with Stellar where clicks in sound would occur when idling in neutral gear.
- Cockpit view audio now includes more low and mid range frequencies.
- Audience sound effects are no longer played during loading screens.
- In the settings, the “Interface Sound Effects” now changes volume of UI sounds independent from the “Effects” volume.
- In the settings, the “Ambiance” volume control now affects all track-side sound sources.
If you see any other change in the game, let us know. This is everything we know about this latest Winter Fest season that is going live soon.