Bugbear Entertainment has released Wreckfest Update 2.13 “Folk Frenzy Tournament Update” and we have the full patch notes list here. This new patch adds anew tournament called Folk Frenzy along with new routes for Firwood Motocenter, and a number of improvements and bug fixes.
All the relevant information you need to find our regarding this Wreckfest Update 2.13 (PS5 Update 01.013.000) has been covered in the full notes below. You should be able to download and install this update on your consoles right away.
Wreckfest Update 2.13 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Wreckfest Update 2.13 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- New Firwood Motocenter routes: Rally Circuit and Rally Circuit Reverse.
(Server admins note: the internal designations for the routes are mixed7_r2 and mixed7_r2_rev)
- Zombies and related effects were removed.
- New tournament season: Folk Frenzy
- New free tournament reward bundle for Firefly.
- Bright specs no longer appear on surfaces with decals.
- Missing textures are now longer displayed on Bleak City demolition derby arena.
- Game data verification is faster.
- Game input is now disabled and game paused when Steam overlay is opened.
- Changing MSAA setting no longer requires restarting the game.
- When using manual gears, 1st gear is now automatically engaged after resetting.
- Minimap is now displayed correctly during tournament events.
- On large levels, player tags are now displayed from a further distance.
- Bogus wheel damage notification is no longer occasionally displayed at event start.
- Trooper vehicle name is now displayed correctly in the purchase prompt.
- Speedie driver model is now displayed correctly at all LOD levels.
- Killerbee’s stock rear spoiler now gets dirty.
- Wardigger can now endure more damage.
- Improved client performance.
- Server no longer leaks memory.
- In-game hosting with the client works again.
- The ping shown in-game now matches the real ping more closely.
- Client SteamID is shown when client is connected and disconnected.
- Server message is now displayed correctly.
- Setting the server password now works properly.
- A specific message is displayed when client is kicked due to idling.
- Tristar: Fixed rpm redline issue that could cause sound to stutter if the car is tuned to use shortest gear ratio.
- In-Game: Fixed issue with Carmageddon start countdown where pausing game during countdown would reset the audio count.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.