Zero Hour Update 9.1.5 has just been deployed by M7 Productions, and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read. The latest update primarily includes a brand new Purchasable Watch feature plus several bug fixes and stability improvements.
The new update is currently live and available to download on all supported platforms as a mandatory download. We don’t have the actual size of the update yet, but we’ll be uploading it here as soon as we get our hands on it. All the relevant information regarding Zero Hour Update 9.1.5 has been added in the next section.
Zero Hour Update 9.1.5 Patch Notes
Here is the complete list of Zero Hour Update 9.1.5 patch notes rolling out on all supported platforms.
- Added “Karmakut” Content Creator watch
- Added New purchasable watch
- Fixed AS Val muzzle VFX correction
- Fixed Terror House toilet window not blocking throwables during Prep Phase
- Fixed Residential House toilet window not blocking throwables during Prep Phase
- Fixed Hotel Trouble fire hose collider missing
- Fixed being able to switch weapons during the rappel transition
- Fixed Cafe Fourteen balcony vault to rappel missing in third floor
- Fixed Server Browser slider color issue
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.