Rebellion Developments has deployed this latest Zombie Army 4: Dead War Update 1.36 and here are the full list of patch notes. This patch brings another round of small changes, fixes and updates to the game based on the community feedback. Regular players are going to be very happy with the new changes in this game.
You need to download about 100 MB update for this Zombie Army 4: Dead War Update 1.36, but this size may vary on other platforms of the game. All the relevant information you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes below.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War Update 1.36 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Zombie Army 4: Dead War Update 1.36 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Removed an issue where scope was broken for some players, meaning re-scoping and stomping weren’t possible. Scope now works appropriately.
- Supply crate remains in place after slayers exit safe room at beginning of mission.
- Proximity fuse at Nissen Huts now appears appropriately for all players.
- Gatehouse saferoom radio now plays music.
- Voiceover of The Baron no longer blocked by overly fast zombie slaughter, removing soft lock.
- Italian and Spanish subtitles for Bruno’s interaction with The Angel now match the voice over.
- Angel’s subtitles now match voice over regarding the gate seal.
- Eddie’s subtitles now match his voice over after destroying two seals.
- Subtitles for The Angel informing players where the satchels are now present for English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Survive The Ambush objective now completes for solo players after killing all ambushing enemies. All enemies now spawn appropriately so that progress is not blocked.
Nightmare Mode, Mission 5:
- Fog clears and progress is possible after leaving an officer alive in the Fuze Puzzle area.
- FMV Cutscenes at the beginning of DLC missions now run as they should.
- Nightmare Achievement – We are aware that some players are not able to unlock the Nightmare Achievement.
- Missing Upgrade Kits – We are aware that some players are still experiencing missing upgrade kits and that this blocks the mastery of all weapons.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Zombie Army 4: Dead War