Saber Interactive has just deployed the latest Evil Dead: The Game Update 1.22, and here is the full patch notes list. Unlike the previous patch, this one is more of a bug fix and maintenance update. There are a number of fixes listed below in the changelog, like the DLSS is now fixed and the sound of collecting objectives now plays if the player is far away.
All the relevant information you need to know regarding the Evil Dead: The Game patch notes for Update 1.22 is covered in the next section. You should be able to download and install this new update right away. We do not yet have the file size of this release, but will add it here once we find out.
Evil Dead: The Game Patch Notes – Update 1.22
Here are the official patch notes for Evil Dead: The Game Update 1.22 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Players no longer can duplicate Shemp’s Cola and Amulets by simultaneously pressing Use and Drop/Drop All in inventory
- Players no longer can duplicate ammo if the first player clicks to collect ammo, and the second player automatically collects ammo
- David Allen’s passive damage reduction from drinking Shemp Cola no longer stacks granting endless health
- Players can no longer use sprint without any cost by starting to sprint simultaneously with reloading animation
- Demons can no longer constantly see the icon of the survivor after the resurrection of the survivor on the altar
- Survivors can no longer get a speed boost by interrupting a fast melee attack by aiming
- Possessed Pit Deadites can no longer attack without interruption
- Scotty’s dodging now costs stamina
- Players no longer experience disconnection from the match after using “self destruct” during the head throwing animation
- Title no longer crashes after collecting the second objective in Solo Mode
- Necronomicon is now showing damage numbers after being hit
- DLSS is now working
- The sound of collecting objectives now plays if the player is far away
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.