The developers at Codemasters have just pushed out the latest F1 22 Update 1.09, and here is the full list of patch notes. This new release is all about fixing existing bugs in the game, along with several stability improvements. We have the entire list of the changelog covered right after the jump.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the F1 22 patch notes for Update 1.09 is covered below. You should be able to download and install this release right away. If you do not see this patch live on Steam, restart the client and it should now show up.
F1 22 Patch Notes: Update 1.09
Here are the official patch notes for F1 22 Update 1.09 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed an issue where the automatic gearbox hits rev-limiter for too long before upshifting
- Fixed an issue that caused radio commands to be disabled after using Flashback in certain circumstances
- Tyre temperatures are now correct when starting a race with no formation lap in offline modes.
- Fixed an issue where players can receive incorrect penalties at Turn 4 of Australia.
- Improved logic on AI leaving pit lane at Paul Ricard
- Lowered the threshold for enabling/disabling DRS in changeable conditions
- Fixed an issue where races cannot start when host spectates formation lap in Multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to see other drivers’ lap times in Race Director
- Fixed an issue where cars with maximum downforce upgrades may incorrectly experience high tyre temperatures
- Fixed an issue where changes to race style settings and AI difficulty in Career mode may reset on game launch
- Fixed a timing issue causing incorrect sector and lap times when using Broadcast formation lap
- Renewing sponsorship contract on the same day as a Department Event can no longer be exceptionally long
- Fixed an issue where, in specific graphic settings, transparent boxes were sometimes appearing in-game
- General stability improvements
- Various minor fixes
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.