Giants Software just released the new FS22 Update 1.7 earlier today, and here is the complete list of patch notes for you. This new Farming Simulator 22 patch also brings the promised Free Content Update #4 that adds new vehicles and tools to the game. A lot of other additions and quality-of-(farming)-life improvements are included, too. If you’re connected to the internet, the patch should be downloaded and installed automatically before the game is launched.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) patch notes for Update 1.7 is covered below in the next section. As mentioned earlier, you should be able to download the patch right away since it is live for all the players – on all platforms. Once we have the file size, we will add it here.
Farming Simulator 22 (FS22) Patch Notes: Update 1.7
Here are the official patch notes for Farming Simulator 22 Update 1.7 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
New CLAAS Machines For You!
With the CLAAS XERION 5000 Anniversary Edition (Skin) and the CLAAS LINER 4900 Business, two more machines by the industry-leading German manufacturer are introduced to Farming Simulator 22. Take a look at them in our video trailer for the content update and find all additions and changes that are included in patch 1.7 below!
Changelog: What Else is New in Patch 1.7?
As always, Patch 1.7 includes a variety of other additions and improvements to enhance the farming experience. Find the complete list below!
- CLAAS XERION 5000 Anniversary Edition (Skin)
- CLAAS LINER 4900 Business
Changes & Improvements
- Fixed and improved mission availability
- Adjusted displayed working width of GRIMME Evo 290 and Ropa Keiler 2
- Increased GRIMME Evo 290 capacity to 12m³
- Fixed bunker position of GRIMME Evo 290 in work mode
- Improved interior coloring on John Deere vehicles
- Fixed attacher joint on Quicke Q3M
- Fixed yield increase on forage harvesters with silage additives
- Lime heaps tipped onto the ground can now be steeper
- Fixed license plate light visibility while no license plate has been configured on some vehicles
- Fixed AI with turned cabin on CLAAS XERION 5000
- Fendt / Massey Ferguson IDEAL MY23 Updates
- Added DIFFERENTIAL_SPEED sound modifier
- Fixed crawler translation offset xml attribute
- Added ‘useRandomYRot’ xml attribute for greenhouse plants
- Fixed loading of map hotspots with localized titles
- Demolish button not accessible with controller/keyboard
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.