The all new Gran Turismo 7 (GT7) Update 1.18 was just deployed earlier today by Polyphony Digital, and here are the patch notes. This new release is expected to bring some new features for the July update, and may also include some July 4 paint jobs for the cars. However, the notes are not yet out yet officially, so we can only guess what may or may not be added to in this patch.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Gran Turismo 7 (GT7) patch notes for Update 1.18 will be covered in the next section. Even though the notes have not been officially revealed, this new patch is now live and ready for download and installation on all the consoles.
Gran Turismo 7 (GT7) Patch Notes: Update 1.18
Here are the official patch notes for Gran Turismo 7 (GT7) Update 1.18 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Improvements and Adjustments
1. Car Settings
- Fixed an issue wherein after changing to a specific gear ratio, the adjustable range and set value of the gear ratio would change each time the settings were opened.
2. Music Replay
- Fixed an issue wherein the game would crash if the Honda Sports VGT was the camera target in Music Replay.
3. GT Auto
- Fixed an issue wherein the colour of the brake calipers could not be changed if body paint was applied to a car equipped with the following tuning parts in the [Livery Editor]:
・ Racing Brake Kit (Slotted Discs)
・ Racing Brake Kit (Drilled Discs)
・ Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit
- Fixed an issue wherein the colour of the brake calipers would change when body paint was applied to the following cars in the [Livery Editor]:
・ Alpine Vision Gran Turismo
・ Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo
・ Lambo V12 Vision Gran Turismo
・ Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo
・ Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
・ Dodge SRT Tomahawk S Vision Gran Turismo
4. Save Data
- Fixed an issue wherein the save data would not load correctly from the server if playing on a console with no ‘Gran Turismo 7’ save data stored on it, or if multiple consoles were used.
5. Steering Controllers
- Fixed an issue wherein the steering angle would not reflect the player’s inputs on some cars when using the Logitech G923.
- Fixed an issue wherein it was possible to receive multiple Tickets repeatedly from Extra Menus.
7. Circuit Experience
- Fixed an issue wherein the label above a car would not display correctly in a Circuit Experience replay.
- Fixed an issue wherein the race would start with the Replay Camera when starting an offline race after spectating in a Lobby.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Gran Turismo 7 is now out for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Gran Turismo 7