The world of Dying Light 2 can be a harsh and unforgiving one. You will have to survive against zombies and bandits. On top of that, players have to collect resources to improve their survivability. That is why you’ll be glad to know that you can duplicate your items quickly. This guide will show you how to dupe items in Dying Light 2.
Keep in mind that this method only works in co-op mode. So, you will have to find a person you trust to use this glitch. Also, don’t worry, you won’t be banned or anything like that. With that said, let’s get started and find out how to dupe items in Dying Light 2.
Dying Light 2: How To Dupe Items
Before we begin, we suggest that you do this glitch as soon as possible. This is because Techland might patch it out in the upcoming updates. With that out of the way, let’s dive right in and start duplicating items!
The glitch is extremely simple to do on PC. Console players will notice that, while doable, the glitch takes effort to complete. Whether you use this glitch to duplicate money or rare items – or both – is entirely up to you. This glitch only affects things that players can drop on the ground.
Keep in mind that this glitch only works if you delete your save file. So make sure you back up your save file before doing this.
How To Do The Glitch
- On PlayStation, upload your most recent save to PS+ Cloud storage
- On Xbox, quit the game in the place where you wish to save and ensure your cloud save backup has uploaded
- On PC, find where your Dying Light 2 save file is stored and make a copy of it that you can use later
Once you have backed up your save, you can do the glitch. When playing co-op, drop the item you want to duplicate and have your friend pick it up. As soon as they pick up the item, exit the game and overwrite your save file with the backup.
- For PlayStation, overwrite your save by forcing the PS+ cloud to overwrite
- On Xbox you need to delete your local save data in the game options from the console
- Then, start the game with no local save data
- Your uploaded cloud save will automatically download
- For PC you can simply replace your new file with the one you created earlier
After successfully restarting the game, you will notice that your item is still in your inventory. Plus, your friend will also have the item he just picked up. Continue doing this to duplicate valuable equipment and sell it for a profit to get the Who Wants To Be A… achievement.
That is everything you need to know about how to duper items in Dying Light 2. Make sure you grab your friend or someone trusted and try this method in co-op mode. It can help you out a lot to get duplicates of rare items. Let us know in the comments below if you managed to do this glitch or not.
Leave a Reply