The developers at Moral Anxiety Studio just pushed out Roadwarden Update 1.0.3 and here is the full list of patch notes. Since the game has just released recently, this patch has also been released to fix bugs. Do not expect any new features or game content just yet. These fixes include typos, various infinite-resources bugs, autosave issues etc.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Roadwarden patch notes for Update 1.0.3 is covered below in the next section. You should be able to download and install this right away as it is now live on Steam.
Roadwarden Update 1.0.3 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Roadwarden Update 1.0.3 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- The “all achievements” bug should be fixed for good now.
- Reworked the arrows tied to the boat-related quest.
- Fixed various infinite-resources bugs.
- Fixed various bugged interactions, especially at The Foraging Grounds.
- Journeys starting at Gale Rocks and The Beach are now properly calculated and take longer.
- Autosaves occur slightly less frequently, lasting for longer.
- Fixed repellent getting stuck in inventory.
- Fixed typos and other issues with the text.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.