Here is a list of all the important Train Sim World 3 bugs and known issues confirmed by the developers. We also look into some of the workarounds that you can try out right now to get rid of the early bugs that have been found in the game.
Dovetail Games just launched the new Train Sim World 3 with plenty of new game content and features. A Day One patch is also available, yet there are some bugs that will need some time for the developers to fix. Along with the list of all the known issues, we have also added some workarounds that we think should help you out with your problem.
Train Sim World 3 Bugs and Known Issues
Here is a list of all the Train Sim World 3 known issues and bugs, revealed by the player community and the developers, as of updated on September 6, 2022. If you are facing an issue other than the following ones, please let us know in the comments down below and we will try to help you out.
- The game crashes with a CE34878-0 error when switching cameras, if the camera is placed a large distance away from the train.
- Kassel – Wurzburg – BR185.2 – The Circle/Square button on the controller does not operate the SIFA pedal.
- There is no option to toggle motion blur on consoles.
- Cajon Pass – ES44AC Introduction – The Engine Run switch defaults to Off, requiring the player to manually enable it.
- Cajon Pass – Some level crossings are not functioning as expected.
- Class 66 – There is a lighting artifact under the carriage.
- Timetables, Trains and Rail Journeys are missing in the menu UI on the Microsoft Store (PC). Scenarios and Training Modules can be accessed by selecting a route first and timetable services can be driven while exploring on foot.
- Class 375 – Missing deceleration sound effects.
- Unreal Engine crash log shown when exiting the game from the menu UI (Steam – PC).
These are just some of the issues that players are facing in Train Sim World 3 right now. Keep in mind that as of today, the game has just launched so there are bound to be certain problems. You can also join the official TSW3 Forums or the Steam forums to report problems.
However, the developers are working hard to fix them and they should be resolved in an update or two. Till then, let us know what issue you are facing in the comments below and we (or the community) will try to help you out!
Train Sim World 3 is now out for the PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One platforms. If you want to learn more about game news and patch notes, make sure to check out our Patch Notes section.