If you’ve finally completed your journey on Pokemon Legends: Arceus then don’t stretch your back just yet because its time to go that extra mile for catching the Lake Trio! And for this side mission in this game, you certainly wouldn’t want to go unprepared.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus was released on 28th January 2022 for the Nintendo Switch and it serves as a prequel to the games Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl and Pokémon Platinum released in 2006 and 2008 respectively. We’ll be looking at the most effective nature which you can have for catching the Lake Trio of Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf.
Best Nature For Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Just like how things were in the previous Pokémon games, whenever you go out to catch any Legendary Pokémon you need to go with a constructive strategy if you are to catch them. In Pokémon Legends: Arceus, catching Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf, also known as the Lake Trio is going to need planning beforehand, especially in the Nature of your Pokémon which you will be using to battle the Trio.
All the Pokémon in the game have one or more Nature type from the given list and according to that Nature, their stats will vary as well:
- Lonely – Increases Attack and Decreases Defense
- Adamant – Increases Attack and Decreases Special Attack
- Naughty – Increases Attack and Decreases Special Defense
- Naive – Increases Speed and Decreases Special Defense
- Jolly – Increases Speed and Decreases Special Attack
- Hasty – Increases Speed and Decreases Defense
- Timid – Increases Speed and Decreases Attack
- Sassy – Increases Special Defense and Decreases Speed
- Careful – Increases Special Defense and Decreases Special Attack
- Gentle – Increases Special Defense and Decreases Defense
- Calm – Increases Special Defense and Decreases Attack
- Quiet – Increases Special Attack and Decreases Speed
- Rash – Increases Special Attack and Decreases Special Defense
- Mild – Increase Special Attack and Decreases Defense
- Modest – Increases Special Attack and Decreases Attack
- Relaxed – Increases Defense and Decreases Speed
- Lax – Increases Defense and Decreases Special Defense
- Impish – Increases Defense and Decreases Special Attack
- Bold – Increases Defense and Decreases Attack
- Brave – Increases Attack and Decreases Speed
- Serious – No changes
- Quirky – No changes
- Bashful – No changes
- Docile – No changes
- Hardy – No changes
Now you can choose any Pokémon in the game but we’ll be focusing on the ones you should opt for that are going to give you an edge against the Lake Trio. Let us focus on the Nature required for each one of the Trio one after the other.
Starting with Uxie, it is a Pokémon that focuses on Defense and Special Defense. Which is why the best nature to go for it would be a Calm or Bold Nature. Being a Pokémon that is heavy on Defense, Uxie will require a lot of patience to obtain.
Mesprit on the other hand is a Pokémon that offers a balance between Defense and Attack. Albeit, it is slightly weaker than Uxie and Azelf. It requires Modest or Timid Natures to be dealt with.
Finally we have Azelf which focuses on offense and like Mesprit, it will also require Modest or Timid natures which are more inclined on the defensive side.
We hope these tips were simple for you to understand if you look to go back to Pokémon Legends: Arceus and get your hands on the Lake Trio.
Be sure to let us know which technique was most effective for you in catching these Legendary Pokemon!