Massive Monster just released the latest Cult of the Lamb Update 1.0.16, and here is the complete list of patch notes for you. This is another update that only includes several fixes, like the various ritual soft locks or the confession booth soft lock bug.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Cult of the Lamb patch notes for Update 1.0.16 is covered below in the next section. You should be able to download and install this patch right away as it is now live on Steam. We do not yet have the file size, but will add it here once we have it.
Cult of the Lamb Update 1.0.16 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Cult of the Lamb Update 1.0.16 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed build progress indicators disappearing under some circumstances
- Fixed an issue where buildings could be removed while upgrading them
- Fixed various ritual soft locks
- Fixed confession booth soft lock
- Fixed additional UI that did not adhere to text scaling accessibility setting
- Fixed grave not functional after resurrecting dead buried follower
- A certain special follower will no longer give generic follower quests
- Added smooching option to elderly lovers
- Application no longer pauses when defocused when outside fullscreen mode
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.